You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Johnny Depp

Ted

23 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Well, at the very least she's likely to consider it misogyny. 

I've just had a look at who Auron MacIntyre is; it seems that his schtick is spreading lies and smears about feminism, LGBT+ people, gun control, BLM, reproductive rights and everything that isn't Trumpism  covered with the thinnest veneer of pseudo-intellectual cockwash.

25 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've just had a look at who Auron MacIntyre is; it seems that his schtick is spreading lies and smears about feminism, LGBT+ people, gun control, BLM, reproductive rights and everything that isn't Trumpism  covered with the thinnest veneer of pseudo-intellectual cockwash.

And yet, incredibly, still the not the worst of the MacIntyres.

mP6ZoR.gif

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Hahah. Your hatred of Dan Wootton is actually incredibly impressive. He's such a fucking prick. 

He’s tied with that other unbearable fucking absolute Tory Cunt at the minute but I can see him edging it given time 

• Upvote 2

Read an allegation the other day that Depp will be back in court soon on an unconnected assault allegation against a member of a production crew he worked with. 

The whole thing has been quite unsavoury. I don’t get the queues of people waiting to give Depp a rimjob. He seems a weird, nasty and aggressive piece of work. 

6 hours ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Read an allegation the other day that Depp will be back in court soon on an unconnected assault allegation against a member of a production crew he worked with. 

The whole thing has been quite unsavoury. I don’t get the queues of people waiting to give Depp a rimjob. He seems a weird, nasty and aggressive piece of work. 

I think the point is that both he and Heard were/are poisonous.

9 hours ago, Nelly-Matip said:

I don’t think many would solely be huge Depp fans I think it’s more that people have sided with him in this particular rodeo because she’s such a horrible vindictive lying violent psychopathic cunt. 

Hes quite clearly got issues and all. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I don’t think many would solely be huge Depp fans I think it’s more that people have sided with him in this particular rodeo because she’s such a horrible vindictive lying violent psychopathic cunt. 

Hes quite clearly got issues and all. 

Yea same. I haven't watched any of the pirate movies and think he's decent in some others but would be far from a "Depp fan". She's just heinous though. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 21/05/2022 at 21:00, Babb'sBurstNad said:

The Rooney vs Vardy trial is where it's at. Far funnier. Vardy comes across as thick as mince. When told the phone that got lost at sea was '"now in Davy Jones' locker" she looked dumbfounded and said she didn't know him.

She's got Depp in the final. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

How fucking thick is Vardy. Both of them but for her to knowingly take it to court? Her lawyer must have been pissing himself. 

Rooney offered to settle 3 times as well.  Vardy will have play another season now.  

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Rooney offered to settle 3 times as well.  Vardy will have play another season now.  

I haven't read that judgement fully yet but wasn't that horrible slimy cunt dan wootton involved? I hope so and I hope Rooney goes for his fucking jugular. I honestly wouldn't blink if I watched him slowly bleed out in-front of me. The hate stirring gossiping walrus cunt. The kirsty allsopp of men.