You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Johnny Depp

Ted

Just now, Rico1304 said:

She’s a liar and he’s a wife beater. What a win. 

Careful, that false claim has already cost somebody millions today. Massive win that the jury found her lies about him being a wife beater false. Shame on people like you spewing that wank. Go back to spewing nonsense about the trans people you’re obsessed with. 

1 minute ago, Strontium said:

We're in the UK, where he's been proven in court to be a wife beater, not the United States of Gilead.

Proven my fucking arse. Fuck that cunt judge, fuck that cunt paper who appear to have the judge in his pocket. It was an entirely different case. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

She admitted to beating him up, by the way. You don’t care about that do you, you horrible fucking cunt. 

Are you a big fan of him? What's your deal? Depp's a bad guy. He won this, but he's a bad guy.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Strontium said:

We're in the UK, where he's been proven in court to be a wife beater, not the United States of Gilead.

So he's a wife beater in the UK but not the US? How does that work?

Right result based on all the evidence. Heard is a very troubling person, She’s made the ACLU look like idiots. She should be facing a perjury investigation in the UK. And a lot of the mainstream media have invested themselves in her.

Hopefully her shenanigans won’t damage genuine people who come forward about domestic violence, whether male or female.

I have no idea what's gone on here but having seen a picture of her, I'd like to say that I've got a fuckload of lovely grapefruit ipa in the fridge. She's welcome to come round and drink it with me to help soften the blow of the verdict. And I'll give her a shoulder to cry on obvs.