You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Johnny Depp

Ted

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Would have been even better without Depp.It was awful casting him based on the book.

Same with lefty who was also a big stocky guy in real life wasn’t he? 

I think Depp and Pacino work for the film. 

Kate Moss wanted to testify on Depp's behalf, but was prohibited because the court ruled past relationships were not relevant. During her evidence (to the visible dismay of her legal team, and the delight of Depp’s) Heard accused him of abusing Moss. She’s now in under rebuttal. Evidence on Wednesday. Sharpen those nails.

There's some good rebuttal witnesses called by Johnny's team today. The studio head at Warner Bros will refute some random analyst that was pretending Amber Heard was the biggest star around after that dogshit Aquaman movie. There's the boss of Heard's sister who is expected to discredit some of the lies. The doctor who performed surgery in Johnny's finger to refute the very strange doctor who pretended he knew the cause of the injury despite never having looked at the fucker and getting a load of the facts wrong. Then tomorrow it's Kate Moss and my bae for life, Dr Shannon Curry. 

• Upvote 1

The delectable Dr Curry laying down some serious destruction on Heard’s PTSD diagnosis, and Kate Moss taking approximately three minutes to rubbish the allegation Depp pushed her down stairs.

The photographic data expert isn’t quite the slam dunk Depp Twitter thinks he is, but has very firmly established that Heard’s team hasn’t handed over originals or the phone the photos were taken on to allow proper examination.

On 24/05/2022 at 08:07, Numero Veinticinco said:

There's some good rebuttal witnesses called by Johnny's team today. The studio head at Warner Bros will refute some random analyst that was pretending Amber Heard was the biggest star around after that dogshit Aquaman movie. There's the boss of Heard's sister who is expected to discredit some of the lies. The doctor who performed surgery in Johnny's finger to refute the very strange doctor who pretended he knew the cause of the injury despite never having looked at the fucker and getting a load of the facts wrong. Then tomorrow it's Kate Moss and my bae for life, Dr Shannon Curry. 

Johnny? Is he your mate?

Just now, Captain Howdy said:

Never seen anybody outside of Val Kilmer lose their looks quite as spectacularly as Depp. A bloated mess of the hunk he once was. Must be horrible to have such beauty and see it all fuck off. 

Mostly age, with quite a significant proportion of drugs and booze.

23 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Never seen anybody outside of Val Kilmer lose their looks quite as spectacularly as Depp. A bloated mess of the hunk he once was. Must be horrible to have such beauty and see it all fuck off. 

I hate Depp but considering his age and the amount of drugs and alcohol he has consumed, I think he looks pretty good.

53 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Mickey Rourke beats them both. He did have his face routinely punched in though. Has all the facial structure of a beached jellyfish that's had stones lobbed at it now.

28 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Hate? Have you met him? 

He's an established woman beater. Stop sticking up for rich cunts like your pathetic Conor McGregor obsession a few years ago.

10 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Yep, it's something I'm very worried about.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

It is horrible mate, I won't say I've been there but the journey has certainly started.

• Upvote 1