You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Johnny Depp

Ted

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The quality of totty in Love Island Australia compared to the UK version is miles ahead. Everyone knows this. Granted they are far bigger cunts over there and you need to mute it but you can fit 5 in an episode easily. 

I always thought that Aussie women were all meant to be absolutely stunning like in Neighbours and Home & Away but a weekend on an Australian airbase put that idea well and truly to bed.

5 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

I always thought that Aussie women were all meant to be absolutely stunning like in Neighbours and Home & Away but a weekend on an Australian airbase put that idea well and truly to bed.

I’ve had sex with one Australian in my life. Let’s just say she didn’t look like Kylie Minogue. 

To be fair, she probably has a story recounting her bunk up with an Englishman who looked nothing like David Niven. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

When I was there bar the odd few, all the fit women were there travelling. Even the barmaids. I met this Irish bird working in a bar In Cairns, if she had asked me to marry her there and then I'd have said yes 100 times over. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

The quality of totty in Love Island Australia compared to the UK version is miles ahead. Everyone knows this. Granted they are far bigger cunts over there and you need to mute it but you can fit 5 in an episode easily. 

The cities look boss too, the film makers do a top job of selling the place. 

We first watched it in the first lockdown so seeing people drinking and eating at a dinner party or on a beech was feelgood telly to say the least.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I hope Depp sues that absolute rat Cunt Dan wootton after all this and ruins him. One horrible Cunt that 

Yeah he's utterly detestable. If anyone ever needed a good hiding to atone for their sins, it's him.

52 minutes ago, Pete said:

Is this just a cunt off played out in court? Both parties appear to be complete and utter cunts.   

All for entertainment purposes. 

The Ghislaine Maxwell trial should have been broadcast and all the paedos outed. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Anubis said:

Heard has admitted that she didn’t donate her divorce money to charity but only pledged to. Awkward, as it looks like she’s committed perjury in The Sun trial last year.

Yeah, that was such a rehearsed response that she put out. The performance she is giving is almost as bad as the one she gave in aquaman. She says ‘pledged and donated mean the same thing’ to her. She’s a fucking terrible liar. They only just started to cross. But when they started off with ‘Johnny always wears huge rings’ and then ‘this is the day after you alleged he punched you in the face so many times you lost count and broke your nose, whilst wearing huge rings’ and then the picture shows her with no injuries and claims it’s under the make up. No swelling. No cuts. Then she says that she did take pictures of it but that she gave it to her legal team and it’s not up to her and they didn’t use it but she would have liked to have shown it. Imagine going into court where somebody is suing you and after presenting all the evidence you have to the court you then say ‘nah, that evidence that would prove my case does exist it’s just my legal team that cost literally millions didn’t want to use it’. Then she says that the reason she didn’t pay the money to charity was because Johnny has taken her to court, the reply from Johnny’s lawyers is ‘he made the final payment to you a full 13 months before he started this case’. Then I’m response to the question ‘as of today, you have not donated that money to charity’ she just repeats that she has pledged it. Even though on TV interviews she says she has already donated it because she didn’t care about the money. 

In short, I don’t believe anything that comes out of her cunt mouth. 

• Upvote 1

People on my timeline calling anyone criticising her a misogynist. Really? Fucking hell. I guarantee you that if they stories and recordings were switched around Depp wouldn't be able to leave the house again, for the rest of his days. Sure he hasn't covered himself in glory at times, but she comes across like one of the most fucked up manipulative wankers on the planet.

Ironic that her shite acting seems like a major point of insecurity in that recording. She's aware of it, but not enough to discourage her from displaying the complete hammed up horseshit on global news.