You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Johnny Depp

Ted

He's a fucking mess. The heroic consumption of booze, drugs and fags have ultimately taken their toll, just like they have on his exes Paradis and Moss (though Winona seems strangely immune).

Amber Heard is still absolutely stunning to be fair and if he has hit her, he's going to have me to deal with.

Just need to start saving up for the flight now.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/police-say-found-no-evidence-8068645

Amber Heard showed no evidence of any injuries when police arrived at her home on Saturday night, according to the LAPD.

On Friday, five days after she filed for divorce, the actress was granted a temporary restraining order against Johnny Depp after accusing him of physically assaulting her the previous weekend.

Addressing the incident that took place last Saturday, an LAPD office said: "On May 21, police responded to a domestic incident radio call.

“The person reporting did not insist on a report nor was there any evidence provided by the victim that warranted a report.

"Officers conducted an investigation and determined that a crime did not occur. The officers cleared the scene and left a business card.

Following the dramatic court hearing, TMZ reports that the actress has the right to live in their family home, although other requests - including an order to keep Depp away from her pet dog - were denied.

In a picture submitted to the court in Los Angeles Amber can be seen with bruises around her eyes.

Amber Heard is mobbed by the press as she leaves court...but she gets a restraining order on Depp

She claims they argued and he threw a glass of wine at her, allegedly grabbing her by the shoulders and pushing her onto the bed.

Sources close to Depp are refuting the report, with some noting that she has posted on Instagram since the alleged incident with no signs of injury.

Amber, 30, filed for divorce from the Hollywood star, 52, on Monday morning, with the official separation date given as the day before.

The TMZ report adds that Amber claims Depp had been violent before during their marriage - including an occasion that was captured on video.

Amber filed for divorce just three days after the death of Depp's beloved mother Betty Sue Palmer, and 15 months after the couple tied the knot.

Depp has been approached for comment on these claims but has yet to respond, but put out a statement on the split earlier on Thursday.

His representative said in a statement: "Given the brevity of this marriage and the most recent and tragic loss of his mother, Johnny will not respond to any of the salacious false stories, gossip, misinformation and lies about his personal life.

"Hopefully the dissolution of this short marriage will be resolved quickly."

It comes after reports in The Sun that claim the Amber and Johnny's "toxic" marriage broke down weeks ago following months of "blazing rows" .

It is said things came to a head last month shortly after they were forced to appear in an embarrassing apology video, after illegally bringing their dogs into Australia, which made them a global laughing stock.

“Johnny felt humiliated by the whole ordeal and believes Amber made him look like a fool," a source told the paper.

“It just doesn’t fit with his serious image and he hated being mocked. The dogs are Amber’s so she should really have done the thorough checks.”

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...
1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Just perusing Twitter to see he was trending, apparently he's suffered domestic abuse and two years ago Amber Heard punched him in the face and then shat in his bed because he was late for her party? 

I'd let her cut my finger off to be fair. 

9-5.jpg

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Just perusing Twitter to see he was trending, apparently he's suffered domestic abuse and two years ago Amber Heard punched him in the face and then shat in his bed because he was late for her party? 

And had his career pretty much fucked by her accusing him of domestic abuse and social media doing it judge, jury and executioner thing

They both appear to be as bad as one another. They went to marriage therapy prior to their divorce and they were both admitting violence. Sounds like a very toxic relationship.

The recordings made as a part of their marital therapy prior to their 2017 divorce, were leaked. In a number of the tapes, Heard admits to assaulting Depp on multiple occasions with her hands, a door and objects such as pots and pans.

“I'm sorry that I didn't, uh, uh, hit you across the face in a proper slap, but I was hitting you, it was not punching you. Babe, you're not punched,” Heard told Depp in a 2015 tape obtained by Daily Mail. “I don't know what the motion of my actual hand was, but you're fine, I did not hurt you, I did not punch you, I was hitting you.”

“The Charlie and The Chocolate Factory” star can also be heard on the tape admitting to violence.

“I left last night. Honestly, I swear to you because I just couldn't take the idea of more physicality, more physical abuse on each other,” Depp pleaded in a recording “Because had we continued it, it would have gotten [expletive] bad. And baby, I told you this once. I'm scared to death we are a [expletive] crime scene right now.'

In response, Heard said, “I can't promise you I won't get physical again. God, I [expletive] sometimes get so mad I lose it.”

10 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

What the fuck is that last photo? Is that his cock? If so he was in some deep shit when that was taken!

He had his finger cut off, allegedly from a thrown bottle of vodka. Although that was him defending her. Allegedly.