You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Seater or backie?

rb14

Is it a seater or a backie?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Is it a seater or a backie?

• It's a seater. There can be no other.
    • It's a backie. I know it's wrong, but it's still a backie.
    • It's neither of the above.
    • Cock off spunker.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Croggy? Backy? Mogger? Takey?

You need your fucking heads examining. Fuck off and die you Thatcher-loving piss-flapped, smeg-sniffing, turd-burgular homs.

Fucking SEATER

And that's final.

In fact, I offered a seater to a mate in London the other day and he called it a fucking backy. That only goes to prove beyond all doubt. I stabbed him. Cunt.

Was once giving my mate what was at the time called an "E.T." - I was pedaling and he was sat on the handlebars. We were gathering speed downhill when a policewoman jumped in front of us, legs akimbo, arm raised in classic 'stop' pose. I slammed on with both brakes and feet, stopping right in front of her, and to her credit she didn't flinch. "Do you know how stupid that was?" she asked. My mate replied "you're telling me, if he hadn't stopped I'd av kicked your head right off. Do you know how lucky you are?" She didn't see the funny side and gave us the longest bollocking/safety lecture I've ever heard.

Was once giving my mate what was at the time called an "E.T." - I was pedaling and he was sat on the handlebars. We were gathering speed downhill when a policewoman jumped in front of us, legs akimbo, arm raised in classic 'stop' pose. I slammed on with both brakes and feet, stopping right in front of her, and to her credit she didn't flinch. "Do you know how stupid that was?" she asked. My mate replied "you're telling me, if he hadn't stopped I'd av kicked your head right off. Do you know how lucky you are?" She didn't see the funny side and gave us the longest bollocking/safety lecture I've ever heard.

An E.T?

I thought that was something your bird let's you do her, when she's pissed.

Guest davelfc
An E.T?

I thought that was something your bird let's you do her, when she's pissed.

I watched the film ET in France, although there it was called 'And"

Guest The Chimp

Mogger!!!!!! Just asked the Mrs and she's from Neth and she also said Mogger - although she said takey was perfectly acceptable. Some fucking riff-raff on here obviously.

Mogger!!!!!! Just asked the Mrs and she's from Neth and she also said Mogger - although she said takey was perfectly acceptable. Some fucking riff-raff on here obviously.

Maybe it's an age thing Chimp? When I was growing up you would have got called a wool all your life if you asked for a mogger!

I think we can both at least agree it's neither a seater or a backie!

In a similar vein, a certain f**tball related game, did you call it catch or one bounce?

Guest The Chimp

Backie is something you make a rollie with and seater just sounds gay, so deffo agreed there my friend.

We talking "kerby" about the other thing? Again, I'm no spring chicken here so deffo not down with the kids and their new-fangled lingo, so with me it probably is an age thing.

* sobs * "Where have all the years gone?" * sobs *

Backie is something you make a rollie with and seater just sounds gay, so deffo agreed there my friend.

We talking "kerby" about the other thing? Again, I'm no spring chicken here so deffo not down with the kids and their new-fangled lingo, so with me it probably is an age thing.

* sobs * "Where have all the years gone?" * sobs *

Ha, no it's not kerby, that was still called that when I was a kid.

I grew up in Kenny where it was a Takey.

So. Looking at whats been said so far we have:

Takey - Walton, Everton, Anfield, Kensington, Kirkdale, Netherley, Old Swan and West Derby

Seater - Crosy, Bootle, Litherland

Mogger - Halewood

Backy - Wirral

Any advances on that?

I grew up in Kenny where it was a Takey.

So. Looking at whats been said so far we have:

Takey - Walton, Everton, Anfield, Kensington, Kirkdale, Netherley, Old Swan and West Derby

Seater - Crosy, Bootle, Litherland

Mogger - Halewood

Backy - Wirral

Any advances on that?

In fact looking at that, maybe it's what they used to work out the borough boundaries?