You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chinese takeaways..

Stouffer

..are the best; even better than kebaps.

Salt and pepper chicken wings for starter then special fried rice (mmm), chips (mmm) and an extra portion of gravy.

Chinese kicks fucking arses.

And all washed down with a nice can of Heineken.

What about it you fucking fuckers?

Any talk of other take-aways will result in posts edited and users killed.

PS. Fuckers.

I have just had a Chinese.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gravy, Chips, Chicken Wings, it only vaguely turns chinese at the mention of rice.

I'm almost certain you didn't have chinese but a mixture of KFC, the good ol' british takeaway and the off cuts of meat they couldn't sell fried with a bit of rice.

..are the best; even better than kebaps.

Salt and pepper chicken wings for starter then special fried rice (mmm), chips (mmm) and an extra portion of gravy.

Chinese kicks fucking arses.

And all washed down with a nice can of Heineken.

What about it you fucking fuckers?

Any talk of other take-aways will result in posts edited and users killed.

PS. Fuckers.

I have just had a Chinese.

If you order a set meal you get chicken and sweetcorn soup. It looks like someone has either sp __k in it or gobbed in the stuff. :(

I love it when SKI and SKEET have a tiff. Cracks me up. Funniest one I've seen was the one where SKEET had gone round to fix the (internet / tv) and couldn't so SKI called an engineer out who pointed out that they'd been plugging the wrong cable in. Quality, that. Still makes me chuckle now.

I've had a seriously bad arse the last couple of days.

Went for an all you can eat on Monday afternoon, it was the first sitting of the day and yet everything tasted dry, obviously warm ups from the night before.

In fact on my dinner yesterday I was walking around WH Smiths and felt a twinge of the arse, nearly hit Defcon 1 there for a second and had to power walk back to the office so I could unleash hell.

Went for an all you can eat on Monday afternoon, it was the first sitting of the day and yet everything tasted dry, obviously warm ups from the night before.

In fact on my dinner yesterday I was walking around WH Smiths and felt a twinge of the arse, nearly hit Defcon 1 there for a second and had to power walk back to the office so I could unleash hell.

Were you doing the exaggerated Danny Dyer walk? Class, that.

were the kitchens dirty? :blah:monkeymad:

Chineese is quite often some really mediocre shit. I love the starters, with the picking and the sharing, but the main courses manage to hit levels of bland that very few of our foreign brothers manage to achieve in their offerings from afar.

It'll be a tranquil day in Chiapas before I'd pick a Chineese over an Indian.

Char Sui Won Ton Noodle Soup is the best. Along with every other piece of delicate Chinese cuisine.

I salute this thread. And everything Chinese.

EDIT: Fuck you, Monty. Stop spoiling the Chinese love in. Or I will come down on you like a ton of bricks used to make the Great Wall of China.

Chineese is quite often some really mediocre shit. I love the starters, with the picking and the sharing, but the main courses manage to hit levels of bland that very few of our foreign brothers manage to achieve in their offerings from afar.

It'll be a tranquil day in Chiapas before I'd pick a Chineese over an Indian.

Agree with that actually.

"Okay I've had the noodles, what the fuck am I supposed to do now?"