You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's only when you're abroad you realise how generally ugly the British are. Was in Montenegro a couple of weeks back and it's about the size of my back garden but even the skanks are worth fucking.

We’re just not a very bonnie lot en masse it has to be said

Worked on Castle Street for years and would say that the office ladies in general are extremely attractive and well turned out.

Keeping the argument to the UK however , I went to a union conference in Perth in Scotland in 1996 and was there for 5 days. I can hardly remember seeing a single lady in that time who wasn't gorgeous.

Was in town yesterday and to be fair Liverpool does have a higher 'fit to ugly' ratio of women than most big towns/cities in England.

Crazy thing is you could sit on a bench in Widnes/Warrington/St Helens high streets and be waiting days for a 7/10 to walk past. In Liverpool its 9 after 9. Especially around Liverpool 1.

I work in and drive through Warrington daily and whilst most of the lads are all beauts there are some nice women knocking about.

I find the North of England in general to be a bit of a hotspot for nice looking women. The hub of the activity tends to be Preston railway station in my experience though, there is always a gaggle of unspotted supermodels hanging about that place.

'Did you know that Preston has the largest bus station in Europe', is generally my introductory line, for some reason it never seems to work. Next time I'm down I'm intending to open with 'The Preston branch of KFC was actually the first in Britain to open, back in 1965.'.

• Upvote 2

I find the North of England in general to be a bit of a hotspot for nice looking women. The hub of the activity tends to be Preston railway station in my experience though, there is always a gaggle of unspotted supermodels hanging about that place.

'Did you know that Preston has the largest bus station in Europe', is generally my introductory line, for some reason it never seems to work. Next time I'm down I'm intending to open with 'The Preston branch of KFC was actually the first in Britain to open, back in 1965.'.

Barry Bulsara over here.
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 07/09/2018 at 10:11, Mook said:

‘Did you know that Preston has the largest bus station in Europe', is generally my introductory line.

“What’s your favourite chocolate bar / biscuit / packet of crisps?” is always a good conversation starter.

Must be said with confidence though. 

1 minute ago, Mook said:

Can someone let Scott know Tony has hacked his account please?

Genuinely. 

Then depending on how mucky they look, follow it up with a “I bet you love munching through a prawn cocktail / you look like the type of girl who enjoys 2 chocolate fingers”

Etc etc etc.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Suzanne Collins, ex Brookside and permanent resident in Scouse plays at the Royal Court.

suzanne-collins-actress-b8123cf8-8601-4041-88d4-b87b7da84c9-resize-750.jpeg.jpg

wpid-article-1271927904831-093c4e6a000005dc-874866_223x335.jpg

14june2011-liverpool-brookside-actress-suzanne-collins-out-and-about-EMT7CR.jpg

10may2012-marbella-model-suzanne-collins-on-holiday-in-marbella-EMT6WX.jpg

dti44176.jpg

Look at the toe situation at the bottom of the last picture. 

I don't know what kind of gig you are running here but I want fuck all to do with it.