You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

banners for next year, should be some corkers.

robbief

Seriously, why? Its sickened me that much that i didnt even watch the thing, and after those cunts winning it, i wont be looking at Sky/BBC news, or any newspaper bar the Echo for a good few weeks now until the Euros start. How anyone can rejoice in Chelsea's defeat/ Ronaldo's missed penalty, when them scum cunts have just notched up another European Cup, and another league title (now only 2 and 1 behind us) is fuckin beyond me. We are going to get the height of stick from the fuckin mancs next season! Get a grip ffs!

if they're a better team they are bound to win more. this season they have been the better team.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was a Manc I really wouldn't be arsed at this moment in time.

You really don't watch much football if you think he "can't score a pen."

how much is he worth?

would anyone in the right mind pay that for someone who has missed 2 in 2? he's not the player for the big games. we all know it gets to him.

Seriously, why? Its sickened me that much that i didnt even watch the thing, and after those cunts winning it, i wont be looking at Sky/BBC news, or any newspaper bar the Echo for a good few weeks now until the Euros start. How anyone can rejoice in Chelsea's defeat/ Ronaldo's missed penalty, when them scum cunts have just notched up another European Cup, and another league title (now only 2 and 1 behind us) is fuckin beyond me. We are going to get the height of stick from the fuckin mancs next season! Get a grip ffs!

I'm honestly not arsed about next season, they've banged on about winning it two times for a few seasons now anyway. We always outsing them at OT, even this season!

I can't see them coming up with an array of quality songs in the close season either.

The fact of the matter is, it doesn't matter how close to the edge of a shadow you are... you're still in the shade. It's up to us now to make sure they stay there.

if they're a better team they are bound to win more. this season they have been the better team.

They have been the better team. Should we rejoice in that? It should be ingrained in to every Red's heart that we hate these cunts first and foremost. Last night should sicken every one of us, i wouldnt even watch the thing, and i wont watch any highlight, look at any picture, or see any homecoming on the news. Any banner which indirectly glorifies any achievment of there's should be burnt.

They have been the better team. Should we rejoice in that? It should be ingrained in to every Red's heart that we hate these cunts first and foremost. Last night should sicken every one of us, i wouldnt even watch the thing, and i wont watch any highlight, look at any picture, or see any homecoming on the news. Any banner which indirectly glorifies any achievment of there's should be burnt.

your bordering on the point of obsession mate.

if you can't take the piss off terry for crying atleast twice a year and missing a penalty you deserve to be shot.

even more so if you can't take the piss of ronaldo, the worlds best player for missing penalties you deserve to be dry bummed and then shot.

everyone who has ever played football at any level and has missed a penalty infront of people has had the piss took. these lads earn millions of pounds a year and more than that, have the talent to be pro's and in the public eye of the world and should atleast be consistant from the spot.

Same here.

I didn't watch a minute of it and have no intention of doing so at any point. I won't be reading a national newspaper for a good couple of weeks, and i'll be trying even harder than normal to avoid sky sports news.

Same here.

I didn't watch a minute of it and have no intention of doing so at any point. I won't be reading a national newspaper for a good couple of weeks, and i'll be trying even harder than normal to avoid sky sports news.

Me too, found out about the penaltys an everythin this morning!

Had a couple of texts and e mails from gloating mancs, my response as follows;

Congratulations on overtaking Notts Forest after 30 years of trying.

You are now officialy englands second most successful club!

We can still hit em were it hurts but we need our team to start adding to the haul again very soon!!

Spot on mate

your bordering on the point of obsession mate.

if you can't take the piss off terry for crying atleast twice a year and missing a penalty you deserve to be shot.

even more so if you can't take the piss of ronaldo, the worlds best player for missing penalties you deserve to be dry bummed and then shot.

everyone who has ever played football at any level and has missed a penalty infront of people has had the piss took. these lads earn millions of pounds a year and more than that, have the talent to be pro's and in the public eye of the world and should atleast be consistant from the spot.

Are you for real?

Gerrards missed countless penaltys, Torres missed one in Pre-season in Asia. Whats your point? David Unsworth took a cracking penalty, i never seen him miss. He's still shit. You must be on a wind up mission if you think Utd winning the European cup is worth making a banner for.

Are you for real?

Gerrards missed countless penaltys, Torres missed one in Pre-season in Asia. Whats your point? David Unsworth took a cracking penalty, i never seen him miss. He's still shit. You must be on a wind up mission if you think Utd winning the European cup is worth making a banner for.

show me one post that says that randy arse?

that greasy cunt missing a pen is worth a banner!

john 'hard man' terry crying twice a year is worth a banner!

john terry missing a penalty is worth a banner!

edit: and gerrard isn't arrogant and doesn't make out as if he's gods gift to earth.

and gerrard isn't arrogant and doesn't make out as if he's gods gift to earth.

...are you sure you're talking about Liverpool's captain Steven Gerrard?

yea, the one who scores a goal and celebrates like the rest of us rather than standing round with a look of 'yeah, i am great aren't i?' on his face.

show me one post that says that randy arse?

that greasy cunt missing a pen is worth a banner!

john 'hard man' terry crying twice a year is worth a banner!

john terry missing a penalty is worth a banner!

edit: and gerrard isn't arrogant and doesn't make out as if he's gods gift to earth.

Ronaldo missing a penalty, John Terry Crying again, John Terry missing a penalty, i agree in normal circumstances are worthy of piss taking. But IMO any banner on those subjects is indirectly referring to the scum's win which i wouldnt dream of doing. They will remind us enough about it for the next ten years, last thing we should be doing is reminding ourselves for them.

yea, the one who scores a goal and celebrates like the rest of us rather than standing round with a look of 'yeah, i am great aren't i?' on his face.

Are you referring to Steven "I'm da man ,I'm da Man ,I'm Da Man " Gerrard ?? Or is it someone else you mean

You mean like the time he celebrated scoring a free kick by shouting 'i'm the fucking boy!' over and over?

Tranaldo might be leaving. His mum keeps going on about how she wants to live in Madrid with him. She wants him to play for Los Blancos. And she refuses to move to mancland, instead staying at home in Portugal. I don't blame her, Manchester is a shithole.

I'm not associated with RTK but this thread makes me wish I was.

Get a fucking grip and support Liverpool Football Club for christs sake. Bollocks to what anyone else has done or is doing. We are Liverpool FC and they can only envy us.

how much is he worth?

would anyone in the right mind pay that for someone who has missed 2 in 2? he's not the player for the big games. we all know it gets to him.

What about the 40+ other goals he scored. I'd love a player like that in my team, he might miss two penalties in a row but if he scores 40 odd goals who gives a fuck about penalty misses. He also scored the opening goal last night in case you missed that.

I don't think any banners should be made about last night's game unless it's one taking the piss out of Mongo, the big crying pussy. If he's such a tough guy why was he balling his eyes out when he missed ? He was obviously disappointed but you don't cry and whinge like a baby for fuck sake.