You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Favourite Only Fools & Horses Moment??

The Tott

Just watched the episode with the chandelier. Fucking hilarious. Has to be my favourite moment or where they become rich, theres so many classic moments.

Go on, whats your??

I read the thread title and thought of that. It's a decent gag, but it's also really, really well done.

YouTube - only fools and horses

Genius.

Ha, ha, I'm only joking. Wonder if people will get as far as this post before negging me.

Well I have repped you , just in case.

Only Fools and Horses was shit without being "the shit", and bollocks without being "the bollocks".

In my opinion, of course.

It was a BBC success, therefore done to absolute fucking death. In terms of a nicely barbecued steak, speaking as being a person who enjoys a nice, rare, bloody affair, Only Fools and Horses has become the remnants of the fat that dripped off the edge of my rare steak, burned off to a thin layer of charcoal, cooled overnight and got rained on. That's about as done to death as you can possibly get, I reckon. It could only be less funny if they replaced David Jason with James "cunt" Nesbitt.

Sorry if I overdid that. It's just the way I'm feeling.

The one where David Jason and that lanky streak of piss next to him get a thermonuclear warhead stuffed up their jacksy and detonated, to the sound of much rejoicing. From me.

Or did I just dream that one? That would be my favouritest, for sure.

Trigger in the early days.

Also John Sullivan had a great way or mixing sadness with comedy and the putting someone elses hat on top of grandads grave was rather special.

I cried at the WE'VE ONLY GONE AND DONE IT birth moment too. But thats cos I'm soft.

After they 'made it?'

Yep. They should have just left it at them getting all the money. Job done, goes out as a classic, instead they stained it with all the 'losing th emoney, getting it back' bollocks.

The Gone Fishin' episode with the 'Old Dark House' feel. The escaped mental patient ends up playing imaginairy snooker with Del.

Good episode that. When the police helicopter is above the house and the nutter asks Del what the noise is, Del says "Don't worry- it Barratt's"

Brilliant, my favourite show of all time.

Favourite for me was when Rodney tells Trig his name is Rodney, and Trig goes "well I'll have to start calling you Rodney then". Then he turns round and goes "Ey, councillor when are we going start me and Dave have been waiting ages ere".

Love Trigger