You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Flashing

Section_31

I was driving through Old Swan with my mate in the car. This bloke dropped his pants at us but because I was driving we didn't get a proper look, so I drove round the block again. By this time he'd pulled his trousers up. I wound down the window and asked if he'd give us another look. He looked shocked, and started to walk off really quickly looking very embarrassed, so I just drove really slowly next to him all the way up the road while I informed him quite loudly what a sad, pathetic virgin I thought he was. He ended up sprinting off close to tears.

As harmless as it seems, a high proportion of rapists started out "just flashing". Dirty bastards.

A guy flashed my wife and started wanking himself off in Headingley in Leeds last summer.

A quick flash by some weird old dude is just funny, yeah. But this guy was about 22 and just a fucking horrible twat who was harassing women after too many beers.

I thoroughly enjoyed every injury I gave him and I laughed heartily in his broken face as he lay unconcious, with his kecks round still his ankles.

Great days.

As harmless as it seems, a high proportion of rapists started out "just flashing". Dirty bastards.

Have you seen stats for that? That's quite baffling if true, you would've thought the motivations of the people commiting those crimes were completely different, i.e one for gratification and the other for the illusion of dominance and power.

A guy flashed my wife and started wanking himself off in Headingley in Leeds last summer.

A quick flash by some weird old dude is just funny, yeah. But this guy was about 22 and just a fucking horrible twat who was harassing women after too many beers.

I thoroughly enjoyed every injury I gave him and I laughed heartily in his broken face as he lay unconcious, with his kecks round still his ankles.

Great days.

haha good work Tom.

Yeah that's fucking pathetic of him, but the thought of some old bloke just opening his mac quickly and then running away as fast as he can manage has me in stitches, I can't think of many things funnier.

but the thought of some old bloke just opening his mac quickly and then running away as fast as he can manage has me in stitches, I can't think of many things funnier.

Deffo.

There used to be an old trampy type fella in Liverpool city centre who would jump ot of phone boxes and flash his meat and two veg and then just fucking leg it.

Whatever happened to him? He used to stalk the top of Bold Street, by the bombed out church.

but the thought of some old bloke just opening his mac quickly and then running away as fast as he can manage has me in stitches, I can't think of many things funnier.

Does this (still) happen? i need to move. Its only ever seen a drunken flash, and they dont count, or when a kid trousers opened.... to which i near on pissed myself laughing...

My foster sister had done it a few times. Its amazing how fast you can run when your drunk...

Deffo.

There used to be an old trampy type fella in Liverpool city centre who would jump ot of phone boxes and flash his meat and two veg and then just fucking leg it.

Whatever happened to him? He used to stalk the top of Bold Street, by the bombed out church.

Use its proper name. RiS will go apeshit.

A quick flash by some weird old dude is just funny, yeah. But this guy was :about 22 and just a fucking horrible twat who was harassing women after too many beers.

Great days.

i f --king hate leeds. the students are pretentious twats, well thats it really!

Deffo.

Was he wearing white mocasins and a trilby hat? Sorry. It's an 'in' joke.