You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy you

windass

The fly that has just entered this room via the open window, and apparently wishes to take up residence.

Noisy, irritating fucker.

Me and the dog have just tag teamed one of those bastards. The dog going mad chasing it round the room doing the spade work, me the cunning sniper with the daily mirror waiting to pounce! poetry it was!

54 quid I think it is for my monthly solo. I can only get 2 bastard buses that go near mine, I think it's a but steep like considering the government wants us to use public transport. A months worth of petty doing my journey would probably be £25 quid, half what I pay for a cock sucking bus pass

Paying for a bus ride when kids get on FREE of charge. Why should paying people like me fund these freeloading little shits?

I think we've been through this before. It's to encourage them to use public transport instead of relying on cars. It's a good idea.

I think we've been through this before. It's to encourage them to use public transport instead of relying on cars. It's a good idea.

No it's not. Let the kids WALK to school, everybody's complaining about how fat they're getting, giving them free bus rides is not going to improve their fitness. Or perhaps use all this money we paying passengers give to the bus companies to provide school buses? That way I can get onto a bus that I paid for and actually get a seat, and not stand just because all seats are taken up by schoolkids who didn't pay a penny to get on. Or just get them to pay a fare? If I had to pay when I was at school it shouldn't be any different now.

We're a nation of freeloaders and it disgusts me.

My Dad. A very little thing. 6 foot of total insignificance.

I've just spoken to him for the first time in years. He was at the next pump at the garage. I decided to be polite because I had my little girl in the car. Had a 2 minute conversation with him in which he got about 18 digs in about what a disappointment I am, including:

Dad: So where are you living now?

Me: *tells him*

Dad: *Screws up face* That's a bit of a come down isn't it?

Me: It's not so bad. I was struggling to afford the Kilburn house on my own.

Dad: Yeah, I heard you were on your own. Again.

Dad: *launches into glowing testimony of our youngest brother* I'm going to make sure Nathan doesn't throw his life away like you did.

Me: (trying to stay calm) I don't regret having kids when I did. Everything happens for a reason. I've been through a lot that I wouldn't have got through if I didn't have the kids to be strong for. Having them was the best thing I've ever done with my life, even if I was 17.

Dad: But you were going to be a doctor.

I cannot believe I am a product of his testicles.