Quantcast
You're favourite non Liverpool player - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
loadsoftrophies

You're favourite non Liverpool player

I really liked donadoni when I was younger but the first player to ever grab my attention for sheer brilliance was rinat Dassaiev, the russian keeper. What a player.

Being boring and predictable I'd say Zidane by a mile.

Not necessarily my favourite player but I always remember watching Dragan Stojković. thought he was fucking class. The Balkans produced some amazign players in that era - Boban, Prosinečki and Savićević.

My brothers favourite non liverpool player was Butragueño.

Here's a mad one: Micheal Prued Homme

I remember thinking he was boss as a kid watching the 90 World cup and pretending to be him when I was in nets. Glen won't be pleased.

Boniek legend of the 82 world cup ha ha....Kevin Sheedy shame were he ended up playing but he was a class player.

Claudio Caniggia use to really like his fella then he went & signed for rangers!

My favourite been Maradona

Out of today's lot easy! Kaka & Messi

Here's a mad one: Micheal Prued Homme

I remember thinking he was boss as a kid watching the 90 World cup and pretending to be him when I was in nets. Glen won't be pleased.

Apart from the obvious what the fuck is with all the mancs???

I hate Paul Scholes/ Fuckin hate him.

Someone actually posted "Giggsy"...are you for fucking real?

And Cantona?

Jesus, Allah and the Gerry Pope wept. Somwhere in Borneo an orangtuan named Clyde III is weeping as well.

Look, I can appreciate good football along with the next bloke, and of course those twats have had some fair players through years. But they can all fuck off. ie-Mussolini made thr trains run on time.

You know Roemmel was a good general. The Red Baron was decent in the air. Get the drift.

Now, as for the Belgians.... I used to sail out of Oostend when visiting, in my younger years, what I considered to be the Home Country. Then, my dear train driver, I became educated.

They've never produced any decent footballers except for that keeper (Coelemaans? I don't fucking know). That cunt Radzinski made his name at Anderlecht.

Belguim...pfffftttt.

Denounce King Leopold, give the Congon 1B euros and give us back Labatts Blue and we'll call it even.