You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Glen Johnson....

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

i said (and was mocked!) at the start of the season that he should play right midfield away from home in front of kelly/carra so we can use the entire 18m we spent on him instead of just half if it at anfield.he's 10 times the player going forward that kuyt is and i'd even consider playing him RM at home sometimes as well.

but the chances of rafa having more than 2 creative players in midfield are probably as likely as as seeing us win the league under him!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I though he was excellent tonight. You could say he was caught napping a little at the free kick. His backwards momentum ended up keeping Birmingham onside, but that wasn't down to his own flawed positioning. It's just ridiculous and frustrating how often our opponents can play a set-piece into our box and have it land exactly when they want it. Especially when those opponents have done the sum total of fuck-all prior to this.

Proper Liverpool player. He played so well that I'm not even going to ask what the fuck that thing on his left hand was. He's one of the very few FBs I've ever seen who bully the opposition; Ridgewell got absolutely bummed.

Birmingham 1st goal.

Thats the goal. The header did come back across from his side, but it should also have been cleared in the centre.

Given his overall contribution to the match blaming him for us dropping two points is total nonsense.

To be fair to Nick, you may see things differently if you were insane.

Class today

Also, am I the only one?

340149854-21072009091901.jpg

David_Haye_704165a.jpg

No no no no fuck off.

I'm one of those people who is influenced by the smallest and most meaningless thing, Code72's opinion for example. (Where's that list gone?)

But once the connection is made between Johnson and that massive fucking chumpstain I fear there is no way back for Glen.

Guest ShoePiss
No no no no fuck off.

I'm one of those people who is influenced by the smallest and most meaningless thing, Code72's opinion for example. (Where's that list gone?)

But once the connection is made between Johnson and that massive fucking chumpstain I fear there is no way back for Glen.

looks like him, you'll get over it and Johnson will continue to do good things.

I don't know anything about David Hayes, I watched his fight the other day...

Would you confess that he's a better player than you gave him credit for up till now? It's not important, and I don't really care, but I just wondered.

Yes I would, he is a lot better going forward than I thought he would be, but I`m not sold on him at the back at all.

Yes I would, he is a lot better going forward than I thought he would be, but I`m not sold on him at the back at all.

Because he's been exposed so often for us thus far hasn't he.

Johnson has been excellent for us this season, alongside Bennynoon, he's easily been out best outfield player.

Johnson was not to blame for their goal.

He will be dissapointed he didn't cut out the cross but full backs are not known for their heading ability whereas Skrtel (who i thought was shite again last night) is supposed to be a commanding centre half but failed to once again beat a defender in the air.

Superb signing. People can talk about spending 16 million on a full back, but at Anfield against the weaker teams our full backs get just about as much possession as anyone.

He's also contributing in what should be winning us games with goals, assists and winning penalties.

The myth that he couldn't defend has gone, as we haven't seen any of that since he's arrive, quite the reverse.

Along with Torres and Reina, he's been our best player this season.

Superb signing. People can talk about spending 16 million on a full back, but at Anfield against the weaker teams our full backs get just about as much possession as anyone.

He's also contributing in what should be winning us games with goals, assists and winning penalties.

The myth that he couldn't defend has gone, as we haven't seen any of that since he's arrive, quite the reverse.

Along with Torres and Reina, he's been our best player this season.

that above. 100%