You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Note to people in Supermarkets

Remmie

Look where you are going and stop bashing into me.

Never, under any circumstances bring your children with you. It is guaranteed that they will act like hysterical uber brats the moment they step in the building.

I was just going to say, when I saw this thread title: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY AND KEEP YOUR NOSE PICKERS ON THEIR LEASH!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No that my daughter, let see a pix of you so I can insult it or are you so FUCKING UGLY that even blow up dolls run & hide!!!? :telloff::notamused:

His picture could be of Brad Pitt and you'd still be fixing to insult it.

ps - Al is only sexy after 37 desparados... Right Ted?

No that my daughter, let see a pix of you so I can insult it or are you so FUCKING UGLY that even blow up dolls run & hide!!!? :telloff::notamused:

Have you really got a pic of your daughter looking suggestively at the camera as your avatar?

Or am I carrying on my gullible streak?

• 3 years later...
Guest davelfc

I'm sure you're all enjoying the supermarkets during the festive period.

Cashier/shopping scanner/checkout person "That will be £55.45p, do you have a nectar card?"

Me: "You wouldn't happen to have any pensioners I could murder with an axe do you, then chop off their limbs, their head and scoop out their insides so I can use their frail old body to carry my shopping?"

Well actually I really only asked for a few more bags as the two she gave me were not going to be enough, but judging from the look of horror/disgust it felt like I had said the dead pensioner thing

Went to tesco last night to finish my Christmas shop (I had no choice as I was waiting for pay day before I could get it done) and you would think from what was left on the shelves that world war 3 was about to start. For fucks sake people they are closed for ONE fucking day!!! No spuds left except them massive bags of value ones, no parsnips (unforgivable as I love me parsnips) no turnips, no beef joints. Went to Lidl and got everything I needed no problem, an it was a lot more relaxed to walk around.

So to sum up Lidl is boss, Tesco is not.

Oh the checkout staff who fling my shit and rush me when I'm packing, you can cunt the fuck off right now. Not that I accept requests to help me with packing, your not emasculating me honeyslits.

I immediately move with the speed of a tortoise on mogadon if anyone tries to rush me.

Guest ShoePiss

Just had to go as we had ran out of kitchen foil, the car park was jam packed and people had just abandoned cars in all kinds of none parking places. I get in there and it's fine, 5 second wait at the self check out. They had all tills open and it was running like a well oiled machine.

They must have thought about car park capacity and store through put, genius.

I wish old people would just die. Either that or do their shopping in the week. The lazy fuckers have & fucking days to go shopping why on earth do they fucking wat till a Saturday or Sunday I'll never fucking now. Ignorant cunts.

+ not only will they block every fucking aisle they possibly can, if there's no disabled parking space available they'll just stop right in the fucking middle of the road and wait for one. You can almost guarantee there is a free space about 5-10 yards away but not in the disabled area too.

I went today and I was walking down the main aisle and a mum crossed in front of me, no problem, plenty of time, I didn't slow down or move to the side to miss her, but her fat fucking daughter pushing the trolley, sorry, skidding along pushing the trolley when she had no chance of getting past me in time and could have just gone at her normal pace and gone behind me, decided to speed up. Not enough to get past me in time though, I nearly fell over her trying to stop myself from falling into her trolley. I saw her again later on and gave the trolley a sly kick through a crowd. Haha, take that you mong.