Quantcast
Peep Show - Page 9 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Redder Lurtz

Peep Show

This series of Peep Show was great. It started slowly, but it had all of the elements of the old ones in there at some stage and I laughed a lot.

....and that below average line, fucking genius, especially followed up by that look from Mark. 

Definitely wasn't disappointed.

I was planning to start this again from the beginning with the boy. He’s 14. Having skimmed through this thread from the start and reading some of the bits I’d forgotten about I’m starting to think it might not be the best idea!

He’s watched Phoenix Nights, Extras and League of Gentleman but Peep Show is quite a step up. I said no to him about six months ago when he asked if he could watch Inbetweeners.

Then again, he’s watched most of the Tarantino films with me. Fuck sake. I’m torn.

What says the GF?

Depends on if you want to bring him up to become a real meat and potatoes, straight up and down, beef wellington, don't trust the Argies, dick in the vagina, cheddar cheese, chicken tikka masala type of man.

• Upvote 2

I used to read Viz when I was 11, so I would let him watch The Inbetweeners.

Never did get around to finishing Peep Show, Olivia Colman was just too much to bear.

Ha. Fair play to him if that’s the case, 80% of his mates are girls.

Fucks he doing watching the telly with you? He should be going through them like a JCB.

Fucks he doing watching the telly with you? He should be going through them like a JCB.

My bird told me he’d been invited round to a sleepover the other week, him and six girls, and she’d told him no.

Decision overruled. Drove him down there myself. I’d stop my daughters from going if there was a boy there but I’m not gonna be responsible for cockblocking him like that.

• Upvote 4

My bird told me he’d been invited round to a sleepover the other week, him and six girls, and she’d told him no.

Decision overruled. Drove him down there myself. I’d stop my daughters from going if there was a boy there but I’m not gonna be responsible for cockblocking him like that.

So how did the 7-way go?

So how did the 7-way go?

I’d ask him for you but there is an outside chance that I could be Chris Hansen. Do you want to take this conversation any further? Did you bring the lube?

We’ve done series 1 of Peep Show. I’d underestimated the amount of sexual content involved. Fortunately Mrs Turdseye hasn’t been watching it with us so it’s been less awkward for him than it could have been.

• Upvote 1

I’d ask him for you but there is an outside chance that I could be Chris Hansen. Do you want to take this conversation any further? Did you bring the lube?

We’ve done series 1 of Peep Show. I’d underestimated the amount of sexual content involved. Fortunately Mrs Turdseye hasn’t been watching it with us so it’s been less awkward for him than it could have been.

Though possibly not during that "The bad thing.  That...was the bad thing" scene.

• Upvote 1

Though possibly not during that "The bad thing. That...was the bad thing" scene.

Haha. We just watched that earlier tonight. I was giggling like a little girl and he just sat there scrunching his face up. It was awkward but like I said, not nearly as awkward as it would have been if she was in the room.

He’s flat out refusing to watch GoT with us after I told him there’s naked women and incest in the first episode alone. I can fully understand why he wouldn’t want to watch it in the presence of his ma.

• Upvote 2

Great phone call. Friendly, but flirty. Didn't overstep the mark. I could show Sophie the transcript. I might even start recording my phone calls. No Mark! That's how they got Nixon.

• Upvote 1

Think my favourite bit of the whole show is when he writes ‘love you’ on his eyelids then can’t blink in case the husband sees it. Genius. 

EB4A1767-A662-44B3-B42F-757EFE2D6D3F.gif

On 24/02/2018 at 11:22, Captain Turdseye said:

Not sure how to break this to you mate, but if six girls are inviting one lad to a sleepover I don't think cockblocking is something you need to worry about. Let's just say they trust him.