You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Peep Show

Guest Pistonbroke

Right, I'm going to give that Toast a go. If it's shite I'm negging everyone that has recommended it.

I didn't recommend it as such Jazz, I said it is worth a watch. If I miss it I'm not that arsed and don't go out of my way to watch it on more 4. It is OK though.

If you haven't watched Catastrophe I would recommend that. 

I didn't recommend it as such Jazz, I said it is worth a watch. If I miss it I'm not that arsed and don't go out of my way to watch it on more 4. It is OK though.

If you haven't watched Catastrophe I would recommend that. 

Yeah saw that when I had a look on 4OD. Got through the four minutes of adverts before Toast started, paused it, made a brew, got back and it wanted me to watch another four minutes of adverts.

Out of principle I fucked it off.

Probably have another go later.

Guest Pistonbroke

Those adverts on catch up TV are a pain in the arse, plus when you pause something you run the risk of more fucking adverts or you come back and the fucking thing started playing again off its own accord.  You can also guarantee the phone will ring or the fucking door bell. 

I think the whole series has been very poor. Partly because they announced it was going to be the final series so it's like it's working towards some sort of ending and lose ends are being tied up. We just cameo appearances from Big Suze, Sophie, Baby Ian and Jeff now to wrap it all up in true last series fashion.

One of my favourite all time programmes but this series and much of the last one have been poor. It should have been wrapped up a couple of series ago I think, I feel like I'm just watching this series out of some weird sense of duty rather than watching it because it's still funny.