You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Peep Show

Series 6 was the last real good one in my opinion. 1-3 is some of the best comedy to come out of this country and while 4-5 are brilliant too, there is a slight dip. Don't think the sectioning episode has ever not made me laugh. Super Hans is always hilarious too. 

Series 6 was the last real good one in my opinion. 1-3 is some of the best comedy to come out of this country and while 4-5 are brilliant too, there is a slight dip. Don't think the sectioning episode has ever not made me laugh. Super Hans is always hilarious too. 

I think it's consistently outstanding. How many British comedies have been so good for so long?

Granted, no British comedy competes with Cheers, Seinfeld, etc. in that respect...

I never really got into this but have watched 6 series in the last 4 days...all on the Sky Box office. Fucking brilliant.

Thanks for the original bump, I was stuck for something to watch and have started getting into this. Watched first 5 episodes on Sky catchup but they seem to have disappeared since yesterday when I have tried to watch more. Has this happened to you?

Thanks for the original bump, I was stuck for something to watch and have started getting into this. Watched first 5 episodes on Sky catchup but they seem to have disappeared since yesterday when I have tried to watch more. Has this happened to you?

They were only available until 1 June so I downloaded the last 10 or so episodes I'd not managed to cram in. I fully expected them to disappear from my planner but thankfully they are still there.

Is this the show that has that Mitchell and Webb in it?

Anybody else not find them funny at all?

David Mitchell is a witty chap on the panel shows but the other fella,Robert Webb? just does nothing funny for me in the laughing stakes.

I don't find them especially funny in other shows. I love the Peep Show.

• Upvote 2

This. David Mitchell is witty as others have said but IMO Peep Show is brilliant and I haven't seen either of them do anything since that comes close to that level. I'd say watch it Vlad. Only short serieseseses anyway.

Was there a recent episode were they accused a leisure centre colleague of exposing himself because he was fancied by Webb's ex who he wanted to get back with?

Was there a recent episode were they accused a leisure centre colleague of exposing himself because he was fancied by Webb's ex who he wanted to get back with?

Sort of, touching his cock during a massage and then taking a shit in the pool. The ex in question is now in Fargo as Martin Freeman's brother's wife.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forget how good this show is sometimes.

I recently went back to season 1 and started watching again all through to season 8. It was apparent that there was a consistent drop in quality through the series, but even at its worst, it's still very good. Not too many shows can say that. In fact, not too many shows can talk at all.