Redder Lurtz

Peep Show

Balls of Steel is on after it aswell. Good stuff.

Went to watch balls of steel then and they have just decided to re air the old series. What the fuck ?? was it the end of the new series last week ?? anyway it's nowhere near as funny now I've realised 90% of the show is staged and done with actors.

Went to watch balls of steel then and they have just decided to re air the old series. What the fuck ?? was it the end of the new series last week ?? anyway it's nowhere near as funny now I've realised 90% of the show is staged and done with actors.

I know, I feel the exact same.

I know, I feel the exact same.

The bunny boiler sketch last week was done with a black guy who has been on about 4 different tv shows including that football changed my life with razor ruddock ( I never forget a face).

The bunny boiler sketch last week was done with a black guy who has been on about 4 different tv shows including that football changed my life with razor ruddock ( I never forget a face).

I reckon we could all pick Ruddock out of a line-up you know; big-shot.

I was gonna stick this on the photo thread when I came across (oo eer) This thread, It deserves a place here.

It's Me, Our Neil and the missus after watching 'on the ledge' at the Royal court.

n580423244_838299_1438.jpg

I had it set to record on the box thing and some fucker turned the bastard thing off. Gutted. I don't know why we bother with the fucking thing to be honest, it just gets turned off whenever I leave stuff to record.

Very good my man, mind he must have got all the humour because your so unfunny its not true;)

Whoah! Calm down there cheese-tit's. I can be moderately funny when I get going!