You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"Go and fucking beat them."

Malarkey

Said Carra to JT. And I really hope they fucking do. United are our rivals, Chelsea aren't. Plus we'd be getting beat by the winners. It's probably already been said but we didn't go through the gears as we normally do in these situations. Don't want to go into it too much as you probably just as deflated as me. We've bounced back loads of times. Under Rafa Benitez we'll experience highs and lows in OUR competition, the Champions League. Chin up lads, we live to fight another day. We've done Chelsea twice, we were due a fisting from the gods of fate.

Chelsea are just a temporary blip in the history of football whereas Man Utd have been there for years.

Glenn Hoddle hinting all is not well at Chelsea even now because of the style of football they play and Abramovich hasnt been near the club since they lost the Carling Cup Final.

Chelsea for me are the lesser of the two evils and i hope they do the double.

Wish I had the strength of character not to watch it, but I don't. Wish I didn't care who wins it, but I know that, when it comes down to it, I'll be begrudgingly willing Chelsea to win.

Deeply depressing.

Don't be bitter lads, we live to fight another day.

God I hate the Mancs so much though...........................................

Coop said it, Rob. Chelsea are just a blip, no long term rivalry, none at all. The Mancs have always been there since the nineties, before hand not so much. I hope Chelsea win now because the Mancs are just cunts. I won't watch the UEFA Cup because it's in Manchester I'm filled with that much hatred for the place and clubs.

Man I feel dirty now, but please beat them Chelsea. Seize the moment. Because you won't ever get there again, you fucking cunts.

I am not even arsed about the final now, its like watching the play-offs for me now. hate both teams with a passion that I have no interest in who comes out on top.

I just hope that the horrible bastards fuck each other up when in Russia and get arse raped in Russian prison.

What a fucking nightmare having to want Chelsea win the EC. A club like them just doesn't deserve to win such a prestigeous comp.

At least with the mancs they have bit of history and tradition, but I just couldn't handle it if they won a 3rd one and the double.