You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2008

Arriba!

Im going/supporting Spain for this one. And I would still support Spain even if Engerland where in it.

Imust concur, i shall be in spain for a couple of their matches, and although i know who i want to score the winner in the final, i havent yet decided who i want to be on the recieving end

I know my decision will be driven by hatred of man u, or possibly chelski,

but shall it be portugal or france, or A N other ?

Any suggestions fellow mongaloids?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Imust concur, i shall be in spain for a couple of their matches, and although i know who i want to score the winner in the final, i havent yet decided who i want to be on the recieving end

I know my decision will be driven by hatred of man u, or possibly chelski,

but shall it be portugal or france, or A N other ?

Any suggestions fellow mongaloids?

Portugal, to see that horrible, diving, cocky, greay haired, shit free kick taking, always moaning, dirty horrible cunt cry after missing a penalty. Oh and so cristiano ronaldo doesnt win it.

Hoping for Italy in the final, as I'll be in Bologna when the tournament closes. Saw the semi there two years ago, and the final in a tiny seaside villlage. It was great (and a well deserved win, IMO).

I'd love Spain and our lads to do well, but we all know about their past ventures in big tournaments. Don't care about France, but I suppose they're one of the favorites. Never liked the Dutch! Sorry Dirk and Ryan, nothing personal...

5pm and 745pm kick offs for the first 8 days then 745pm every game after.

Someone is going to blow up from good player to god-like genius during this tournament, they always do.

France have a few candidates in Ribery, Benzema and Ben Arfa.

There's not as much pressure on Holland this time round because of ther group, but teams like Germany and Spain in relatively weaker groups could be really embarrassed if they start slowly.