You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Blow job

Remmie

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going reading through the thread, but in case it hasn't been mentioned blow job actually derived from "below job", the term used by the hookers back in the day.

As you were.

Learn something new eery day.

Unslurprisingly (sic), the thread focuses entirely on women giving men BJs whereas of course men give men better BJs.

By a long shot.

As if! I've picture evidence that ski managed more banana in her gob than you did, unfortunately though, the banana didn't manage to score either of you on technique.

Call me telepathic but I would have put my house on Melons being on a thread called 'Blowjobs' in a flash. Rumour has it that our very own 'lady' of the forum has actually (it may be hard to believe) done one of these blowjob things. And without slandering the poor girl she was not even married to the chap either. Incredible I know!

She's not the messiah, she's a very naughty girl.

PS. On another completely unrelated note, doesn't Lurtzy look like that guy from the rip off loan Tv advert doing the 'hammer time' dance in orange and green clothes?

• 5 months later...
What a shit name for a great act. Blow? Job? There's no blowing unless she/he/it is an idiot. Job has far too much of a negative connotation and makes it sound like a chore.

From now on I decree the correct term shall now be known as a Suck Treat.

Did you come up with this yourself or did you get it from elsewhere ? If it was your own then you've been helping this French twat with his comedy material. He used it in one of his gags this week.

8 mins 20 sec in.

BBC iPlayer - Live at the Electric: Series 2: Episode 1

Did you come up with this yourself or did you get it from elsewhere ? If it was your own then you've been helping this French twat with his comedy material. He used it in one of his gags this week.

8 mins 20 sec in.

BBC iPlayer - Live at the Electric: Series 2: Episode 1

Ha, he reads this site and rips me off!

I am trying to remember how I came up with it and think it's a play on words with Werthers originals. Then again maybe I subconsciously ripped it off someone else and then thought it was my own idea.