Quantcast
didier drogba - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
robbief

didier drogba

Mrs H, who has no interest in football, ended up watching the 2nd half with me to see what all the fuss was about.

Without any prompting from me she was f'ing and blinding at Drobga. That's how transparent and pathetic his antics are. A woman can even see through them.

Mrs H, who has no interest in football, ended up watching the 2nd half with me to see what all the fuss was about.

Without any prompting from me she was f'ing and blinding at Drobga. That's how transparent and pathetic his antics are. A woman can even see through them.

Mrs E was in full concurrence.

Mrs E was in full concurrence.

Mrs R is a long-time hater of his. She had to keep apologising to our lad for swearing at him (at drogba that is, not at our lad).

The thing that really topped it off was when he was 'injured' and was already off the pitch but rolled back on. Somebody should have stamped on the cheating twats head.

The thing that really topped it off was when he was 'injured' and was already off the pitch but rolled back on. Somebody should have stamped on the cheating twats head.

You just knew he was going to do it too. He hit the ground more times than Rocky.

My dearly beloved asked me yesterday whether I hated Drogba or Ronaldo more. I turned into a stammering wreck as the enormity and difficulty of the decision took hold of my brain. It was like the Rachael Stevens or Cheryl Tweedy thread the other month.

My dearly beloved asked me yesterday whether I hated Drogba or Ronaldo more. I turned into a stammering wreck as the enormity and difficulty of the decision took hold of my brain. It was like the Rachael Stevens or Cheryl Tweedy thread the other month.

You want to bum Ronaldo?

You want to bum Ronaldo?

Sure as hell sounds like it...

What a bunch of word twisting twats. I meant in terms of how difficult it is to choose between two options. How childish. I'm negging all of you for being childish twats.

So that's a yes then ;)

What a bunch of word twisting twats. I meant in terms of how difficult it is to choose between two options. How childish. I'm negging all of you for being childish twats.

DS neeged me with the text "They annoy me as in I totally want to ball them and they keep pepper spraying me."

So, now we know that Ronaldo carries pepper spray.

DS neeged me with the text "They annoy me as in I totally want to ball them and they keep pepper spraying me."

So, now we know that Ronaldo carries pepper spray.

Did you think that Ronaldo would carry a manly defence weapon like a tactical baton or something?

Did you think that Ronaldo would carry a manly defence weapon like a tactical baton or something?

To be honest, i am surprised that DS isn't his type. I can definitely see them as a couple. He is wagtastic. DS would love to go shopping with Colleen.

Guest Dog Chaser

Drogba is a cheating bastad who has gone even further down in my estimation. When he rolled off the pitch faking injury only to roll back on to the pitch was an absolute joke! And it was not a foul on him in the lead up to Alex's goal. But he weren't the only Chelsea player going down easy.