You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

didier drogba

robbief

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hatred of John Terry eclipses Drigba by about 1,000,000%. Gary Neville is a runt who isn't worth hating really. Terry is easily the biggest twat to lace a pair of boots up bar none. Drogba is a cheat but he isn't a snide thug like Terry is. At least Drogba is blatant with his cheating unlike Twatface Terry.

Did he even concede a freekick tonight? This guy has all the tools to be a complete forward, but he has to spoil it all by being an utter cockrag. Unfortunately, it always works against us, as we don't know how to handle him.

1st half incident where he rolls around off the pitch "injured" after a non-existent foul, then rolls back on until the ref spots him and does him a favour by stopping the game. He should have been booked for leaving the field of play without permission.

2nd half incident which resulted in Ballack's free kick. He does his usual dying swan/JFK moment, and promptly gets up when Lucas gives him an earful. Closely followed by backing into Skrtel with the ball 2 feet above him. Skrtel is only going to clear the ball but his momentum makes him clatter Drogba. Result? Yet another free kick to him.

This is the Drogba gameplan. Earn non-existent fouls and free kicks until the defenders cannot challenge you without worrying about conceding another free kick. Then move into full on bullish mode, showing your true abilities. Once the game/score is going in your favour, proceed to plan A with cramps and pouting as a bonus touch.

I am sick of players like Drogba, Malouda (and pretty much the entire Portugal squad, esp. Ronaldo, GK Ricardo, Pepe and Nani) indulging in ridiculous gamesmanship time and again, yet getting away with it time and again. It totally ruined what was in fact a great game of football.

My hatred of John Terry eclipses Drigba by about 1,000,000%. Gary Neville is a runt who isn't worth hating really. Terry is easily the biggest twat to lace a pair of boots up bar none. Drogba is a cheat but he isn't a snide thug like Terry is. At least Drogba is blatant with his cheating unlike Twatface Terry.

There was a shot of John Terry in the stands mid game. I got this surge of rage, even though he was totally uninvolved with the match. He's just got that kind of thing about him.

I literally bumped into him when I was in Selfridges in London. Trying a pair of boots on and was so impressed with myself that I literally walked backwards into him.

To his credit, he didn't collapse like a sack of shit, but he did give me a stare as I looked over my shoulder and apologised (didn't know it was him when I did it).

There is no point to this story apart from me telling you I literally bumped into Didier Drogba. Sorry for wasting your time.

The bumhole.

I don't know what was going on tonight but I didn't notice him diving that much. Probably because my nerves were fucked and I just didn't pay attention as much when they had it. One thing I do know though is that my stomach sinks when he's through on goal against us more than it does with any other player. It just makes me feel ill. Yeah he's twat, maybe as much as Ronaldo, but he's still one of the most feared strikers around, and for that I've gotta have some respect for the guy.

I don't know what was going on tonight but I didn't notice him diving that much. Probably because my nerves were fucked and I just didn't pay attention as much when they had it. One thing I do know though is that my stomach sinks when he's through on goal against us more than it does with any other player. It just makes me feel ill. Yeah he's twat, maybe as much as Ronaldo, but he's still one of the most feared strikers around, and for that I've gotta have some respect for the guy.

Sorry mate but after watching him diving around tonight there's no way I can have respect for him.. cheating cunt... he's a disgrace what sort of example is he setting to kids watchin that match tonight.. Have to blame the ref aswell tonight he must have watched any chav matches before cos we all know he's a cheat yet the ref gave him everythin, one that stands out is when Skrtel out jumped him yet hhe went down like the Titanic... What would Skrtel be thinking after clearly winning it yet still getting penalised!

And 3 mins extra time with 8 goals and who knows how many "fouls"

Sorry mate but after watching him diving around tonight there's no way I can have respect for him.. cheating cunt... he's a disgrace what sort of example is he setting to kids watchin that match tonight.. Have to blame the ref aswell tonight he must have watched any chav matches before cos we all know he's a cheat yet the ref gave him everythin, one that stands out is when Skrtel out jumped him yet hhe went down like the Titanic... What would Skrtel be thinking after clearly winning it yet still getting penalised!

And 3 mins extra time with 8 goals and who knows how many "fouls"

Yeah I can easily see what you mean. I just mean I have some respect for him purely for the amount that my stomach sinks when he's clean through against us. Or even when he has a good shooting chance.

Twat, but still good at scoring and giving me the shits. I still remember his diving from last season, and it really did my head in. I'm half glad I didn't notice it as much tonight because the result alone fucked me up enough.

Also the amount of goals we conceded against them. I checked and.......maybe it should be Code saying something like this, but as far as i worked out, we conceded one third of the amount of goals we've conceded in 32 PL matches against them in the 2 legs. I know there's all types of reasons for that that make that stat not as bad, but Chelsea scoring so much against us was a gutter, and I'm glad it's over.

We can still content ourselves though by remembering Nando sat cross-legged at the end of the league match after he destroyed them. That eases the pain a decent bit for me anyway.

Was getting well annoyed at the end when he was going around shaking hands and our players were accepting it, they should have refused it,only Xabi seemed to have a go, the man is an odious, horrible, despicable, cheating, utter twat. I hate Drogba, Lampard & Terry with every fibre of my being. Lampard would still be first on my list though, God, my hatred for him knows no bounds. HATE is a strong word i dont like using, but its not strong enough for them cunts. Come on Barca.

Everyone on here saying he bossed carra etc. What aload of wank. What are you supposed to do when a guy has no intention but to keep on going down with the slightest bit of contact and Ref going for it.

The guys a fucking cheating cunt of the highest fucking order.

Fuck all that shit he as a good game against us. He's on the floor most of the time.

My feelings exactly.

Except, I actually hate Ronaldo more than Terry... and I REALLY fucking hate Terry.

The worst part of last night was seeing him laughing. Fucking cuntfaced little shit.

He's one of the most potent strikers in the game. He has all of the attibutes required for a centre-forward, but he ruins all of that by his behaviour. The guy is over 6ft tall and is a professional athlete yet the way he intentionally starts every game looking to con free kicks by falling to the floor as if Lee Harvey Oswald was in the top tier is a joke - well it would be a joke if it wasn't so pathetic. Doesn't he have any self respect? Any pride? How anybody can act like that and then call themself a man is beyond me.

He couldn't even look Alonso in the face when he was being called for his antics on the way off the pitch. Spineless.