Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Redder Lurtz

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

I loved it. It’s so charming. 

I watched about 5 with my daughter and we both thought it was pretty dull. Does it improve?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elite said:

Silicon Valley is brilliant, I'd go for that.

 

I really don't see the fuss with Schitts Creek.

 

Surely you've got that back to front?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elite said:

I watched about 5 with my daughter and we both thought it was pretty dull. Does it improve?

Depends on what you like really. I absolutely love it and it has a lot of love. But I wouldn't say there's a massive change, but you get to like the characters more. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Elite said:

I watched about 5 with my daughter and we both thought it was pretty dull. Does it improve?

I'm into the second series now and it's definitely an improvement over the first. It's not riotously funny, but it's a really good watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I'm into the second series now and it's definitely an improvement over the first. It's not riotously funny, but it's a really good watch.

Yeah, it’s rarely hilarious. It’s more feel good. The more Alexis says ‘David’ the more funny it gets. Eww David. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently filming an episode in Sunny Wrexham in the Turf pub if any of you are familiar with Wrexhams ground it sits on the corner of it on the main road,  this is Surreal Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenhey are doing the rounds of the area along with Danny Devito 

IMG-20211028-WA0000.jpg

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/10/2021 at 19:11, Tj hooker said:

Currently filming an episode in Sunny Wrexham in the Turf pub if any of you are familiar with Wrexhams ground it sits on the corner of it on the main road,  this is Surreal Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenhey are doing the rounds of the area along with Danny Devito 

IMG-20211028-WA0000.jpg

My wife used to work in that pub.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

My wife used to work in that pub.

Hahahaha  the bandit was faulty one night when I was playing it and it wouldn't stop paying out eventually he had to pay me from the till in the bar .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just catching up with the podcast enjoying it so far.

 

"This podcast brought to you by cigarettes! Cigarettes: you'll be fine"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/10/2020 at 15:19, Elite said:

I watched about 5 with my daughter and we both thought it was pretty dull. Does it improve?

It absolutely kicks in once Danny Devito comes into it in series 2. When I watch the first series now, the characters aren’t the same people - it’s just a forming point. If I’m recommending it I tell people to just start at series 2.

 

Edit - I think you were talking about Schitt’s Creek and I’m on about IASIP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×