You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 7 months later...

I've been re-watching this, it's hilarious at times, like proper belly laugh funny.

Apart from the main cast all being brilliant, Liam McPoyle and Rickety Cricket have got to be up there with the best bit part characters ever in comedy.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Elite said:

I've been re-watching this, it's hilarious at times, like proper belly laugh funny.

Apart from the main cast all being brilliant, Liam McPoyle and Rickety Cricket have got to be up there with the best bit part characters ever in comedy.

It’s really fucking funny. I don’t find much TV to be ‘burst out laughing’ funny, but that show is just hilariously funny. I watched a couple of seasons with my lad over the quarantine period and he finds it just as funny. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

It’s really fucking funny. I don’t find much TV to be ‘burst out laughing’ funny, but that show is just hilariously funny. I watched a couple of seasons with my lad over the quarantine period and he finds it just as funny. 

I'm similar, I don't laugh out loud a lot but I do with IASIP. Can't believe it never won the US comedy draft, best comedy by a fucking mile.

27 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'm similar, I don't laugh out loud a lot but I do with IASIP. Can't believe it never won the US comedy draft, best comedy by a fucking mile.

Like, I find certain things funny but don’t burst out laughing. Like Parks and Rec gets a laugh here and there but I consider most of it funny. Nine-Nine a few more laughs, but Sunny? It’s the stupidity and surprising nature of the jokes that’s so Funny. 

4 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Stig has it behind Rules Of Engagement and How I Met Your Mother. 

Ive hardly given it a chance. I've also never watched How I Met Your Mother. Although I can remember it being dark, and very very wet. 

21 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

Like, I find certain things funny but don’t burst out laughing. Like Parks and Rec gets a laugh here and there but I consider most of it funny. Nine-Nine a few more laughs, but Sunny? It’s the stupidity and surprising nature of the jokes that’s so Funny. 

You don't laugh uproariously to Ron or Andy?

Heart of stone, you've got.

51 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

You don't laugh uproariously to Ron or Andy?

Heart of stone, you've got.

I do laugh, at both of those, but it’s not every single episode that they’re ‘on it’. I like both Andy and, especially, Ron ‘Fucking’ Swanson. Just the show over all doesn’t keep my in hysterics. I really like the show though. Same with Nine-Nine. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/06/2020 at 19:44, Numero said:

On 20/06/2020 at 19:57, Elite said:

I only watched this recently but totally agree with these two posts. There were a few episodes/scenes that genuinely left me creased up. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I only watched this recently but totally agree with these two posts. There were a few episodes/scenes that genuinely left me creased up. 

Yeah, it’s strange because it took me a good few times to get through the first season, and to generally just get the show, but it’s utterly brilliant. 

13 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

My Mrs loves this show,but I find it too fast paced and frantic. She's worried that its going to be another show that gets removed due to the blackface humour in it though? 

The Lethal weapon episode is a sight to see.

One of the best episodes of comedy ever.

25 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

As I said earlier in the thread, it's Always sunny is legitimately in the top 5 comedies ever.

On 20/06/2020 at 19:19, Elite said:

And Uncle Jack too.

It’s my favourite comedy show of all time, although the episodes that drop off in seasons 12 onwards are massively disappointing, but that’s mainly because of how highly I rate the rest on the whole.

• Like 1