You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Radio 5 live say they have dramatic Rafa news

Dermot

be careful what you belive folks, Dirk rightly points out what is at stake not to mention PR agencies involved

Hicks and Gillett are the cancer that needs to be removed. they are the ones who setup the meeting with Klinsmann and contemplated not only sacking one of the best managers in Europe but hiring someone so inexperienced, it's no good Parry getting the blame for it when he's just an employee

they and more likely Hicks are using Parry as a pawn, Parry is not the problem the owners are, Parry might as well be an annomyous "chief executive", he could be anyone but the fact that he's being singled out is an attempt to play games

Parry is a problem and he's far from anonymous, he's as culpable as anyone else. The man is a fucking snake.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PaddyBerger15

If you believe that Hicks has been in contact with Klinsmann about whether Rafa's potential targets are worth pursuing, then I think its safe to assume that at least one of them plays in Germany.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player...ctid=1078597755

Having just seen that attached post match interview I have to say that Rafa is a fantastic diplomat. He has managed to say there that the whole thing is a fucking shambles and that he wants to speak to the board now and that they need to get a fucking grip; while saying absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Great performance by Rafa. Cool, calm, but letting the people at the top know that he is seething.

Parry is a problem and he's far from anonymous, he's as culpable as anyone else. The man is a fucking snake.

yes but he's THEIR snake, you think he does these things himself? if he's asked to attend a meeting he'll be there.

I think he's small fry in all this, the main problem is the owners, whoever the chief executive is, it could be Parry, it could be someone called Dirk, does it matter? the constant is still there, that of dickhead owners

yes but he's THEIR snake, you think he does these things himself? if he's asked to attend a meeting he'll be there.

I think he's small fry in all this, the main problem is the owners, whoever the chief executive is, it could be Parry, it could be someone called Dirk, does it matter? the constant is still there, that of dickhead owners

Parry is untouchable at the moment. It's a board that exists on a vote basis. Hicks won't vote with Gillett and vice versa, Moores will side with Parry at all times. Hicks has two votes, Gillett has two votes and Parry has two votes. Who has the most power? Parry is not anonymous, do not be fooled by Moores and Parry's "Poor ickle Rick that only wants what's best for the club" bullshit that was in Moores shitty interview.

Parry is untouchable at the moment. It's a board that exists on a vote basis. Hicks won't vote with Gillett and vice versa, Moores will side with Parry awht all times. Hicks has two votes, Gillett has two votes and Parry has two votes. Who has the most power? Parry is not anonymous, do not be fooled by Moores and Parry's "Poor ickle Rick that only wants what's best for the club" bullshit that was in Moores shitty interview.

i'm not falling for anything Moores says I just think the Americans are the ones who have to go first, Parry wouldn't last 5 minutes and be dismissed under DIC ownership

Hicks is just using Parry as a pawn to get Rafa or the fans pissed off with him necessitating his removal and strengthening his own position

i'm not falling for anything Moores says I just think the Americans are the ones who have to go first, Parry wouldn't last 5 minutes and be dismissed under DIC ownership

Hicks is just using Parry as a pawn to get Rafa or the fans pissed off with him necessitating his removal and strengthening his position

I don't disagree with that, I was just correcting the idea that Parry is anonymous, he isn't.

I haven't heard or seen Rafa's interview yet but I wouldn't be surprised if it's something in nothing.

It's the BBC's thing these days, turning no news into big news.

It pisses me off greatly that I have to pay for their shit tabloidism.

(God I must be getting old)

If someone was constantly linked with your job and you knew you could go anywhere and command a good wage what would you do ? I know what I would do and unfortunately for us its walk. I would also be considering what budget I have to spend when the board is divided like this. The only thing these people will understand is a complete boycott, thats match, merchandise the lot if customers walk something will give. Ultimately the game Hicks is playing is that he wants to fucking rape us before he goes and whilst we pay money into the coffers he will think we like it.

I haven't heard or seen Rafa's interview yet but I wouldn't be surprised if it's something in nothing.

It's the BBC's thing these days, turning no news into big news.

It pisses me off greatly that I have to pay for their shit tabloidism.

(God I must be getting old)

It's in my post above.

I think that we all need to take a step back people. Who gains the most from the shambles that is becoming LFC ?

Who told everyone who was at the meeting with Klindsman ?

Who want`s Parry off the board ?

Who could`nt give a fuck about LFC or it`s supporters ?

Who is a big brash texan cunt ?

Hick`s is probably trying his last sleazy underhand trick to gain control, I think people that things will soon be sorted, just a feeling.

I might be wrong but this is old news being touted as new news

When the original approach to Klinsman was made, they showed him the players that Rafa wanted from South America and Klinsmen questioned some of there worth.

That was the reason that the deals where slow in progressing?

Rafa didnt know about Klinsmans input

Then it was all sorted out and Klinsmen joined BM as it was reported that it was G&H that approached Klinsman

It now seems that Parry was also in on the meeting and i think its this that Rafa wants confirming who played what part in this whole thing i dont believe it is a second approach to Klinsmen as some may believe it is just more details from the original meeting being spiled by Hicks

well that is how i see it

And as i have said before it will have to be a total breakdown for all parties to claim victory when the sale goes through which it will i believe

I think that we all need to take a step back people. Who gains the most from the shambles that is becoming LFC ?

Who told everyone who was at the meeting with Klindsman ?

Who want`s Parry off the board ?

Who could`nt give a fuck about LFC or it`s supporters ?

Who is a big brash texan cunt ?

Hick`s is probably trying his last sleazy underhand trick to gain control, I think people that things will soon be sorted, just a feeling.

what can hicks possibly gain by undermining rafa?

regarding that cowtownred post

I could understand Rafa considering his options if the Klinsman stuff is true but I dont understand how or why Rafa's job would be at risk at the moment

He's not said a word against anyone (publicly at least), results are good... it doesn't make sense

Am I a bad person that I'm seriously beginning to hope that viloence and serious intimidation and becomes the order of the day to get rid of these cunts?

As far as I'm fuckin concerned they've declared war on every fan who loves this club.

If some nutter decided to take action other than words then I would geuinly struggle to condemn it. I'm fucking serious too. Serious as a fucking heart attack.

Am I a bad person that I'm seriously beginning to hope that viloence and serious intimidation and becomes the order of the day to get rid of these cunts?

As far as I'm fuckin concerned they've declared war on every fan who loves this club.

If some nutter decided to take action other than words then I would geuinly struggle to condemn it. I'm fucking serious too. Serious as a fucking heart attack.

I think there is more and more people feeling like this.

Parry is untouchable at the moment. It's a board that exists on a vote basis. Hicks won't vote with Gillett and vice versa, Moores will side with Parry at all times. Hicks has two votes, Gillett has two votes and Parry has two votes. Who has the most power? Parry is not anonymous, do not be fooled by Moores and Parry's "Poor ickle Rick that only wants what's best for the club" bullshit that was in Moores shitty interview.

Then at the next home game maybe we should show them, enough is enough and tell the fucking lot of them to fuck off. Hicks out, Gillett out, Parry out, Moores out and Ayre out!!!!!

Hick is`nt trying to undermine Rafa , Hicks is trying his hardest to get Parry off the board and if at the moment it`s a choice between Parry and Rafa then it`s a no contest who the fans would want to walk and if thats the option that Rafa gives them (the board i mean) then it becomes very intresting.

Ask yourself what Hicks had to gain by saying that Parry was at the meeting with Klinsman, why did`nt he mention it in November?

Parry is a snake, and has undermined Rafa on numerous occassions

Once he goes, it'll be one down however manu to go.

Dont be surprised if Rafa gives the ultimatum sack Parry or I go

because he knows the games of the snake first hand.

There would be more chance of harmony or resolution once that P(Rick) has

gone.

Hick is`nt trying to undermine Rafa , Hicks is trying his hardest to get Parry off the board and if at the moment it`s a choice between Parry and Rafa then it`s a no contest who the fans would want to walk and if thats the option that Rafa gives them (the board i mean) then it becomes very intresting.

Ask yourself what Hicks had to gain by saying that Parry was at the meeting with Klinsman, why did`nt he mention it in November?

But surely if you were in Rafa's shoes you would have asked EXACTLY how it was planned, who was there and what was discussed. The board would need to appear to tell all if they were trying to persuade you to stay. When they had their clear the air talks maybe one or two points were conveniently left out?