You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Radio 5 live say they have dramatic Rafa news

Dermot

Alright Tom, hows the weather in Texas.

it really has got to the stage where I want a sole owner especially with us so close to the summer. signings need to be completed before the euros so their value doesn't explode if they have a blinder (unless we are in for english players ;) ) so this needs to be sorted asap.

hicks taking full control wouldn't be the end of interest from the dic as refinace will be up for review in a year, but the matter of the dual ownership HAS to be concluded this can't continue we'll end up with dross signings if this stalement continues into the summer.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who so cynical about the whole thing! Gillet is the prick in all this. Hes stopping the club moving forward by not selling to Hicks. Hicks has the necessary funding to take us to the top.

Like my man Axyl Rose once said, you're crazy, baby. And he should know.

If Hicks has the necessary funding, my brother, what in Hendrix's name is he doing going round the big smoke like a headless Kentucky chicken using his Texan hat as a begging bowl? Man.

Who so cynical about the whole thing! Gillet is the prick in all this. Hes stopping the club moving forward by not selling to Hicks. Hicks has the necessary funding to take us to the top.

Fernando Torres, Liverpool's number nine.

The FACTS as they stand:

Gillett wants out

Hicks wants someone else to fund Gilletts departure but still wants overall control

He can't afford to build the stadium without additional funding.

In order to get funding the only option open to him right now is to refinance putting the whole debt on the clubs books

He needs a majority decision in the board to be able to do this.

At least two (moores and Parry) stand his way

Attempts to oust one of these board memebers by any means necessary in order to destabilise the others that are against him.

Anything else is just window dressing

The FACTS as they stand:

Gillett wants out

Hicks wants someone else to fund Gilletts departure but still wants overall control

He can't afford to build the stadium without additional funding.

In order to get funding the only option open to him right now is to refinance putting the whole debt on the clubs books

He needs a majority decision in the board to be able to do this.

At least two (moores and Parry) stand his way

Attempts to oust one of these board memebers by any means necessary in order to destabilise the others that are against him.

Anything else is just window dressing

that's not a fact.

Like my man Axyl Rose once said, you're crazy, baby. And he should know.

If Hicks has the necessary funding, my brother, what in Hendrix's name is he doing going round the big smoke like a headless Kentucky chicken using his Texan hat as a begging bowl? Man.

Spell his name correctly or he'll hunt you down and sue you.

that's not a fact.

Wouldn't surprise me.

If he got control he could also sanction the sale of top player to raise cash. Not saying he would do this but I will say I trust the prick as far as I could throw him. Which to be fair is about 20 metres, providing there is a pit of soldier ants about 20 metres away.:yes:

The top of what? The Championship? A table of Football's most debt-ridden clubs? A list of the most monumetally fucked-up decisions made by football club owners?

Hicks hasn't got the necessary funding to take us all to the fucking chippy. Wake up.

Lets spot the link

Club wins CL club sold to Americans who say they have the money to take the club forward and would never do a Glazier with Liverpool

Manager has to ask where is the money for transfers as we will lose out on players

Torres signed Liverpool unbeaten and look the real deal

Owners look to bring in new manager cos Rafa asks the wrong questions and puts them in a spot

Fans back Rafa

Shit hits the fan over who controls what

One owner wants to sell other owner cant afford to buy wont agree to selling to DIC

more shit hits the fan all done in the press and public gaze

now a club that has always done its business behind closed doors suddenly is showing non LFC people its list of targets

and in the week when the club should always be showing its united front with its head bowed in memory of its lost children we have these two point scoring

I say the problem is the two men who own the club and the two men who brought them here and anyone who is trying to make a case out to defend any of these involved should have a good long look at themselves

Gillett wants to sell to DIC, Hicks is the one who's stopping the club moving forward by trying to prevent him

actually, why bother, you're just a PR lackey