You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Radio 5 live say they have dramatic Rafa news

Dermot

Well, the "dramatic Rafa news" clearly wasn't in that interview, so when anyone gets hold of the dramatic news Radio 5 announced then please tell.

"Oh oh oh Rafa wants to know what's going on...oh he wants to ask the board...oh oh that's dramatic!"

Oh fuck of.

Agreed. It wasn't in that clip but he was clearly exasperated.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lynchyred
If Klinsmann knows Rafa's transfer targets it's because Gillett has told him. Like I said, ALL of them need to go, not Hicks or Gillett, Hicks & Gillett, Parry & Moores. We should not spare one of them.

Agreed by most of us here. So how do we do this?

It's not the problem that the civil war being waged inside Anfield is leaking to the press, The problem is that we've got a fucking civil war inside Anfield. Can people please focus and not start complaining every time a part of the conflict leaks out?

It's self-induced amnesia :-) You have to act surprised and outraged because everyone else does.

It says in the stories about the transfer targets that Klinsmann's representatives contacted LFC about it, so if you believe the story you have to believe that Klinsmann let on about it. I didn't mean leaking it to the press although I can see I didn't word it well.

It says in the stories about the transfer targets that Klinsmann's representatives contacted LFC about it, so if you believe the story you have to believe that Klinsmann let on about it. I didn't mean leaking it to the press although I can see I didn't word it well.

Agreed. The story implies that one of Klinsmann's representatives contacted Liverpool officials. So for the NOTW to know, we have somebody in the club leaking stories to the press and we have somebody involved with Klinsmann leaking stories to the club. Is there any chance that Klinsmann didin't know our targets and that Bascombe had been fed a heap of horse shit? There's hundreds of millions as stake here, people are prepared to do all sorts of things when those kind of figures at at stake. I don't trust any of them.

Cowtownred from RAWK sayign Rafa's job is on the line again.

Re: Wednesday's Demo

« Reply #548 on: Today at 01:41:43 AM »

This was a reminder of what the Liverpool family is about.

Remember the lead up?

We found out the plans to sack our manager?

We mobilised... some of us made the ''As always, we are focussing on supporting our manager'' mega banner?

We walked from the Sandon?

Rafa was emotional for the only time in his tenure?

WE BOUGHT OUR CLUB 6 MONTHS GRACE FELLOW LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS.

Do not underestimate the importance of that protest, the appeal by Rushian, the support raised in a few days. We were on the brink.

We are on the brink again. Perhaps more than even in November.

If you believe in our manager, and consider that he has held this institution together.... we need to rally once again.

Someone on another forum usually correct in this shit, says the reason Rafa is pissed off is because Hicks mentioned him by name in today's press as being unhappy with Parry. Rafa has asked him to keep him out of it but he didn't listen.

Thats what I thought. In his interview on the BBC website he does say he was surprised about details of meetings and wanted to know more.

be careful what you belive folks, Dirk rightly points out what is at stake not to mention PR agencies involved

Hicks and Gillett are the cancer that needs to be removed. they are the ones who setup the meeting with Klinsmann and contemplated not only sacking one of the best managers in Europe but hiring someone so inexperienced, it's no good Parry getting the blame for it when he's just an employee

they and more likely Hicks are using Parry as a pawn, Parry is not the problem the owners are, Parry might as well be an annomyous "chief executive" (though as we know he is useless), but he could be anyone the fact that he's being singled out is an attempt to play games, probably by pissing off Rafa or destroying what relationship he has with Rafa, i dont know.

I won't have that at all he's a sound fella, but his source has been wrong before.

I'm saying he is full of shit, I'm not saying he isn't a sound fella or whatevers but reading his posts he always seemed to be letting on that he knew more than he really did. If his job is on the line, I'm sure someone like ShanksLegend would know.