You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What is wrong with Rick Parry

paulb1

ive seen loads of posts over the years slagging off rick parry on here and other site. appreciate that many people can criticise actions (eg ticket allocation) but who is a good football administrator? he has made mistakes but name me a better CEO. i think he genuinely supports the club

ive seen loads of posts over the years slagging off rick parry on here and other site. appreciate that many people can criticise actions (eg ticket allocation) but who is a good football administrator? he has made mistakes but name me a better CEO. i think he genuinely supports the club

Time for bed said zebedee

david dein made a fortune out of arsenal and went behind the boards back. he hardly made a commecial success out of them either

Time for bed lad. They're well more commercially successful than us and have never even won the european cup never mind all the other honours we've won. Get a grip

david dein made a fortune out of arsenal and went behind the boards back. he hardly made a commecial success out of them either

did a good job at not fucking up transfers though and apparently David Dein keeps his phone switched ON!

anyway whereas Rick parry sold the entire club down the river by recommending that Moores accepted the G&H bid resulting in the unholy mess that is Liverpool football club, so what was your point about David Dein again?

Not to mention that after 10 years of Parry as CEO We still aren't a commercial success despite a much larger fan base around the world than Arsenal, Even making "Hardly" any success is about 1000 times more successful than Rick's achievements.

Plus David Dein has much nicer ties

He's been the best part of ten years trying to sort a new stadium out, we still haven't started to build it and their isn't even funding in place. Does that effect our gate receipts? You Clown.

He also went on a two year search for investment, two fella's went to the royal bank of scotland, asked for a loan and then dumped it on the club, leaving us worse off than we were under Moores. A stadium would be built by now had they took a loan out for it straight away and we'd have less debt on the club aswell.

Arsenal are in their second season in a new stadium that was headed by Dein, yes he made money, but he done a great job taking them to the next level. Parry got a big fuck off bonus after taking two years to make a decision that took the club backwards financially! How can anyone expect to stay in a job? Not to mention transfer fuck ups.

who the fuck are you to say "you clown". i never saw one person on here say that they were upset about G+H. arsenal were lucky getting a manager that refuses to spend money. imagine if wenger never signed; with all of the investment in their new stadium they would be mid table without wenger

who the fuck are you to say "you clown". i never saw one person on here say that they were upset about G+H. arsenal were lucky getting a manager that refuses to spend money. imagine if wenger never signed; with all of the investment in their new stadium they would be mid table without wenger

No ones even mentioned Gillette and Hicks, the threads about CEO's not chairmen or managers so your arguement is quite laughable, making you a comedian or clown.

Arsenals new ground has nothing to do with Wenger not spending money, they've borrowed the funds against the stadium and secured a far superior sponsorship deal to meet other costs. Even Spurs have a better shirt sponsorship deal than us despite not getting as much exposure (ie champs league finals) or having as big a fan base. This is the fault of the CEO!

what fault are you on about. no club apart from real madrid has exploited commercial opportunities even man utd. the club & rick parry realised that the only way to increase revenue was to build a new ground. even then it is not about capacity - it is about executive boxes.

• The ticket office is run like the local charity shop with two old dears and a single phone
  • He's fucked up plenty of transfers in the past through various calamitous reasons
  • He lied about the ticket allocation and fucked up the distribution
  • He has shown no interest in dealing with tickets getting into the hands of the travel agencies and touts
  • There is regularly no stock in our stores and on our online shops.
  • He wears stupid fucking ties
  • The doors fall off his car when it stops and confetti comes out the exhaust

You're either horribly naive or a proper bellend. It's as simple as that. He's fucking shite and as soon as Hicks goes he need to follow him out the door.

He nearly got Rafa to fuck off. Thats enough for me, the guy is a fucking bell end and I hope no one is fooled by his shit after Hicks asked for his resignation. The only thing he has going for him is defying Hicks over the fucking thing, when its about the only good thing Hicks has done.

moores and parry - if it wasnt for their lax buisness acumen or however you want to put it we would still be at the top of the tree on all fronts, what the fuck happened during the 90s?????? ,can someone eloborate?, selling to the yanks it almost makes me want to laugh at their fuck ing idiotness,if not ild cry(shiek mohammed and crew FFS , only the best will do for that lot,i.e dubai, horse set up, etc...)the only thing theyve ever done right is get rafa here, moores and parry = a couple of clueless useless wa nkers ! fu ck off!!