You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

LIVERPOOL FC V BLACKBURN ROVERS

Red Nick

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The position he is playing now. For me he isn't scoring enough as part of an attacking 4-3-3. f you think he do, then good for you, I disagree.

Kuyt's having a good game, but his Premiership tally is appalling, I agree.

That said, I may well be a die-hard Kuyt fan, but I do think he's been playing well for quite a while now.

He brings a lot to our team.

Kuyt's having a good game, but his Premiership tally is appalling, I agree.

That said, I may well be a die-hard Kuyt fan, but I do think he's been playing well for quite a while now.

He brings a lot to our team.

The difference between the left and right hand side of the pitch is very obvious, we need a signing to fix the left, the right side is not perfect by any means but its good. Dirk is doing a good job out there.

No way.

Bentley's no Billy Whizz, but he's fucking lightning compared to Pedersen.

Given a choice between the two, I would suggest that only a meff would choose Pedersen.

meff ?

pederson is quite the skillful player and has a great shot.

bentley is english.

So what if he's English?

Pederson does have a decent left foot, but I'm not sure he's really good enough.

english usually means over-rated, media-driven hype......not always, but perhaps in this case i'd take the proven quality of pederson over the 'potential' of bentley

anyways, i starting watching at 5:30am and it's only past 7:00......

Lucas has played very well today. We know he's got a good footballing brain and can play little one-twos, but I've been a bit worried about him being lightweight and pushed off the ball too easily. Today however he's snapped in with tackles and knocked a couple of the Blackburn yard dogs over- hopefully he's getting to

grips with the sheer physical nature of the English league.