Quantcast
Peter Crouch - Page 9 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Rashid

Peter Crouch

I'm really glad he can now stop pretending to be anything other than a Liverpool fan, in common with the myriad other footballers who might spend only a small part of their careers at Anfield but go utterly native.

On a less flippant note, my mother-in-law worked at Alder Hey when he turned up unannounced and spent an entire day playing with the sickest kids in the place. A top bloke.

• Upvote 3

One of my favourite threads from the Rafa era.  Paul said that Rafa had "stumbled across" the 4-2-3-1 formation he switched to during January of the 2007/08 season and all hell broke loose.  

On 13/07/2019 at 10:54, TK421 said:

One of my favourite threads from the Rafa era.  Paul said that Rafa had "stumbled across" the 4-2-3-1 formation he switched to during January of the 2007/08 season and all hell broke loose.  

Rafa’s Valencia played 4-2-3-1

13 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Rafa’s Valencia played 4-2-3-1

It's all in the thread.  The glory days, when Rafa could do no wrong. 

Hope we get beat.

On 13/07/2019 at 08:14, deiseach said:

I'm really glad he can now stop pretending to be anything other than a Liverpool fan, in common with the myriad other footballers who might spend only a small part of their careers at Anfield but go utterly native.

On a less flippant note, my mother-in-law worked at Alder Hey when he turned up unannounced and spent an entire day playing with the sickest kids in the place. A top bloke.

That’s a lovely touch for a big fella.

• Upvote 3

Crouchy is ace. Loved that he wound up Spuds fans by admitting Liverpool were the team he's the most fond of despite also playing for Spurs and coming through their youth team.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Baltar said:

Crouchy is ace. Loved that he wound up Spuds fans by admitting Liverpool were the team he's the most fond of despite also playing for Spurs and coming through their youth team.

Nobody likes Tottenham, not even their ex players or managers. What's to like? A club with no redeeming features.