You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, George Roper said:

Wasn’t in the mood for seeing a series in this character but that makes it look good. Only Problem I’ve got is that everything Disney make now is set on another fucking desert planet. Went to the new land in Disney the other month and hey Presto. It’s set on another barren outpost

• Upvote 1

I watched the original trilogy (the unfucked with versions) with my kids the last three weekends & I'm glad to report they loved them, Yoda (or Yoga as my youngest calls him) mainly.

I bought them lightsabers on Saturday & spent most of Sunday getting battered about the head with them.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Mook said:

I watched the original trilogy (the unfucked with versions) with my kids the last three weekends & I'm glad to report they loved them, Yoda (or Yoga as my youngest calls him) mainly.

I bought them lightsabers on Saturday & spent most of Sunday getting battered about the head with them.

My 4 year old has become obsessed with Star Wars now to the point that he talks about it morning, noon and night. He also has a lightsaber that he bashes everything with, including my head. If you have a game console I'd recommend getting the StarWars Skywalker saga game. It's very good and actually well worth the money. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

I'm genuinely starting to get confused about what is set when, pre trilogy, post trilogy, middle of trilogies, as they all have storm troopers and what not.

Same. Watching that trailer and kept thinking if Darth Vaders gonna be in this one too

3 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

My 4 year old has become obsessed with Star Wars now to the point that he talks about it morning, noon and night. He also has a lightsaber that he bashes everything with, including my head. If you have a game console I'd recommend getting the StarWars Skywalker saga game. It's very good and actually well worth the money. 

They don't have a games console but that'll come in a year or two I suppose so I'll make a mental note, thanks.

12 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I'm genuinely starting to get confused about what is set when, pre trilogy, post trilogy, middle of trilogies, as they all have storm troopers and what not.

Andor is after Revenge of the Sith but before Rogue 1.

20 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Kenobi, set 10 years after prequel trilogy. 5 years before Andor, which is set 5 years before Rogue One. Mandalorian, 5 years (I think) post Jedi and 20 (could be less) years before The “sequels” which ties in with Baby Yoda being 60-70.