You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just watched the game again

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Carsley the dirty twat, only just noticed that his tackle on Torres, the one he got booked for, was a clear sending off.

Went right over the ball, and only touched it away with his trailing leg, giving the impression he got some purchase with the initial tackle, whereas in reality it was a fucking leg breaker.

I'm not blaming the ref because it wouldnt have been clear, i've only just realised seeing it on TV, the horrible little cunt

I thought so too, a bit like Hibberts leg-breaker on Garcia a couple of years back!

More or less identical, great shout that

He got away with it. I don't think any of our lot made a big deal of it (If I remember rightly) so that probably helped him.

That Garcia one the other year still makes me shudder when I think about it. Fuck knows how that didn't up with his leg in two.

because Luis Garcia is Christmas... You can't break christmas.

Didnt Andy Gray parp up on that challenge yesterday 'I'd like to see that again'.

I think Andy Gray was accusing Carsley of getting the ball and Torres making a meal of so once the replay had been shown he mumbled something about Carsley might have gone over the top.

I actually thought for the most part Andy grat wasnt too bad yesterday and im sure he has been warned by his bosses to be a little more supportive of Liverpool.

He admitted we had bossed the game and Everton were lucky to only lose 1-0.

Didnt Andy Gray parp up on that challenge yesterday 'I'd like to see that again'.

I think Andy Gray was accusing Carsley of getting the ball and Torres making a meal of so once the replay had been shown he mumbled something about Carsley might have gone over the top.

I actually thought for the most part Andy grat wasnt too bad yesterday and im sure he has been warned by his bosses to be a little more supportive of Liverpool.

He admitted we had bossed the game and Everton were lucky to only lose 1-0.

Don't know, SKY+ MOTD 2 and my bird is fucking useless as carrying out orders, then again it is hard to see the tv with two black eyes.