You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Give The Mancs the title now

Dirk

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not falling for it Rash at all. He is calling me names behind a keyboard. Shows what a cunt he is to be honest. Says more about him than me. I have asked him to come and say it to my face and I would respect that instead of behind a keyboard. He can wind me up all he likes with football related stuff but when the abuse becomes personal I shouldnt have to stand for it. He is hiding behind a keyboard giving me personal abuse. Nobody on here knows who he is but he seems to know about me somehow.

John it ain't happening though is it? He won't come and say it to your face. Granted the abuse is a bit too much but it's just a forum and he probably half winding you up and half laughing his head off at your reaction.

Chill, I'll buy you a cool glass of beer next time I am in town. ;)

So you admit you're a cunt then? Well whats the problem? If you know you're a cunt and I call you one whats the matter?

I am a cunt Xabi'n'Stevie yeah but one thing I am not is a shithouse calling people names behind a keyboard. There is NO WAY you would say that to my face. because your a shithouse.

Not having that.

Come on Dave, he's overstepped the mark on this thread , no question, but he's better than that to be fair, i think he should be given another chance as he has contributed to the forum. That's not to excuse his behaviour on this thread as he has completely lost it.

Come on Dave, he's overstepped the mark on this thread , no question, but he's better than that to be fair, i think he should be given another chance as he has contributed to the forum. That's not to excuse his behaviour on this thread as he has completely lost it.

He loses it fairly regularly to be fair.

Good fucking riddance is what I say. You can't go round calling everyone a 'cunt' when they disagree with you.

Little blert had it coming and John was right - there's no way he'd have said any of those things to people's faces. The forum is a light-hearted break from reality, but that doesn't mean you can go around saying what you like.

The best thing about it is the fact that he'll be foaming at the mouth and calling everyone cunts right now but without the actual facility to do so! If you're reading this mate, suck my cock you little gobshite!

Ahem, sorry lads just blowing off some steam. Carry on!

He loses it fairly regularly to be fair.

He does mate but there's always been humour and irony involved, i admit there was none tonight and he was well out of order but it's the first time i think that that's been the case,the lad's got over 7,500 posts in so he can't have been outrageously bad.

Look at it this way Paul. Would you allow someone to come into your house, and call your mate a fat cunt for no good reason, and just sit there and do nothing? I realise this is a little different (for one thing he'd never have the balls to say it to anyone's face), but the point still stands.