You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

More scum.

JohnnyH

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40665733

I'm always deeply suspicious of crime statistics, but these do suggest that the government cutting our police forces may have resulted in a rise of crime, who'd have thunk it?

But overall the numbers are down according to the PM.  Just a wild guess but the police may be a bit too busy fighting violent crime to have the time to fill in reports for the petty stuff,  It's areal serious problem with police without resources to stop kids running amok on mopeds and quad bikes in most cities , Tory cuntery yet again, 

I've known Simon personally for over 30 years, we were best mates as teenagers. He's a massive red too and we used to travel everywhere to games in the 80's and early 90's. We also joined the military together. We lost touch over the years but recently got back in contact. He absolutely loved his family especially his grandkids. He was a big lad and did attract trouble in the past because of his size but always avoided it. He really was a "Gentle Giant". I'm led to believe, only for one of his mates throwing himself on top of him they would have killed him. Absolutely heart breaking to see him like this.

Guest Pistonbroke

I've known Simon personally for over 30 years, we were best mates as teenagers. He's a massive red too and we used to travel everywhere to games in the 80's and early 90's. We also joined the military together. We lost touch over the years but recently got back in contact. He absolutely loved his family especially his grandkids. He was a big lad and did attract trouble in the past because of his size but always avoided it. He really was a "Gentle Giant". I'm led to believe, only for one of his mates throwing himself on top of him they would have killed him. Absolutely heart breaking to see him like this.

His missus seemed a strong type mate, I'm guessing the poor lady doesn't have much of a choice though. It's a crying shame that these thugs could only be given 5 year sentences, they bastards should be locked up for a long time. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I think she is mate, but dont really know her. It has caused a massive rift in the family unfortunately, fall outs all over the place and some of them are kept away from seeing him. Sentences are far too light in some cases.

Sad mate, it could be anyone of us really. Just have to be in the wrong place, don't matter how hard you are there is no chance of defending yourself against a large gang of bastards. 

Really shook me up this, seems to go against everything I'd think of as being human instinct. And they're kids too.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/20/us/florida-teens-drowning-man/index.html?sr=twCNN072117florida-teens-drowning-man1058AMStory

group of Florida teens who taunted a drowning man while filming his death from afar will not be criminally charged, according to police.

In the more than two-minute long video, the five teen boys -- who are between the ages of 14 and 16 -- can be heard laughing as the man struggles to stay afloat, police say, in a pond near his family's Cocoa, Florida, home.

But then what 'law' did they break?

True, I don't know if it's punishable or not, but it just belies something deeply wrong, whether with them or wider society - possibly both. I think it would be human nature to feel empathy towards someone in that position of all positions, I can't imagine walking past a drowning pigeon let alone a human being.

True, I don't know if it's punishable or not, but it just belies something deeply wrong, whether with them or wider society - possibly both. I think it would be human nature to feel empathy towards someone in that position of all positions, I can't imagine walking past a drowning pigeon let alone a human being.

Oh I completely agree, I was just trying to work out what the vile cunts could be charged with and was struggling.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh I completely agree, I was just trying to work out what the vile cunts could be charged with and was struggling.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_rescue

They have had discussions about adding something to the law here, but nothing has ever been done. Unfortunately, such laws would not help twats like these who are just fucking scumbags.

I can, I hate pigeons. Flying rats, dontchaknow.

• Upvote 1

Before we hang the lads out to dry I'd like some context, maybe the drowning man was a nonce they knew or had a Man Utd jersey on.

Never be too quick to jump to conclusions.

Yes but if you dragged him out of the water and found he had a Salford shirt on just throw him back in. Problem solved.

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...
On 27/11/2016 at 16:07, Pidge said:

Spotted on twitter that Sophie Lancaster would have been 30 today.  Still sickens me this one, right in the midst of my generation and the culture I was part of - had plenty of mates who used to get dog's abuse for expressing themselves in the loose vicinity of dickheads like these (only not quite as contemptuous, fortunately) and had a few run-ins of my own with lads trying to show-off.

Makes me fucking sick to see "freedom of expression" used so much to defend intolerance these days.

One of her killers is about to be released.  Still makes me sad this case, whenever I see  a goth I still think of her.  Poor girl.  

• 4 weeks later...