You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

LFC Ticket Office

Chuck Fadanoid

Is a fucking shambles. If the people in everyday life who cry over their bank's call centres not being in the right country where regularly subjected to service similar to our ticket office said bank would go out of business.

Being the dosey cunt that I am I forgot to get my Arsenal CL home leg tickets when they were out on sale to ST holders, so this morning I've had to ring up with the fuck knows how many fancard holders to get my tickets. Must of rang up atleast 30 - 40 times, either getting the 'engaged beeps' straight off or going through the options and then being told that 'all our operators are busy' and then having my call ended.

Rang constantly since 9:10 and finally got through at about 9:40, where I was put into a queue in 69th position. Sixty fucking ninth. Got off at 10:05 so I'm gonna be charged for atleast 25 minutes, that discounting all the other times I got through and then was immediately rejected.

And the most annoying thing is that, when they know there's gonna be a huge rush on the phones, I bet theres just two birds sitting off in front of computers saying 'Hey Janice, shall we answer one of those phones yet?' 'Nah fuck that, Mr. Parry told us to bleed all these stupid cunts dry with phone bills. That'll showing them for boycotting Liverworld'.

Cunts. :angry:

Wanna know whats worse? A lot of postals get sorted a day before they go on sale. I got up to the window at 9:30 after being there since 5:30 and they only had ones together in 109 while a bunch of queggs are getting four together in 306 or somewhere for just posting off a letter. It stinks.

Wanna know whats worse? A lot of postals get sorted a day before they go on sale. I got up to the window at 9:30 after being there since 5:30 and they only had ones together in 109 while a bunch of queggs are getting four together in 306 or somewhere for just posting off a letter. It stinks.

I can vouch for that. My Chelsea SF ticket last year hit my doormat the same day they went on sale.

Sorry for being one of the bunch of queggs, but after 7 years of freezing my fuckin arse off at stupid o'clock, for most cup games, I'd had enough and decided to be a letter posting quegg instead.

Sorry about the quegg thing, but I'm fucking fuming over that. I'm reading there were hardly any in The Kop for people queueing because a good majority of the postals had been sorted yesterday and the day before. People queueing at 2am, and getting to the window at 8:30am to be told there is a limited selection in The Kop? What the fuck is all that about?

I won't get throught. Never do.

I only need 2.

Plus TO have my old address cos they wou;dn't let me change my address at the window.

Fair enough, but you can have the tickets sent to any address you want.

That's why I always ring up, my ST isn't in my name and when I go to the window they want I.D. Stupid, I know.

Fair enough, but you can have the tickets sent to any address you want.

That's why I always ring up, my ST isn't in my name and when I go to the window they want I.D. Stupid, I know.

Didn't know that.

I can phone up and say i won't be at that address, send them to a different address?

Didn't know that.

I can phone up and say i won't be at that address, send them to a different address?

Just say can I have them sent to a different address and they just say 'yeah fine, what is it?'

Madness when you think about the trouble you have to go through to have the same thing done at the window.

Just say can I have them sent to a different address and they just say 'yeah fine, what is it?'

Madness when you think about the trouble you have to go through to have the same thing done at the window.

Nice one, you saved me a load of hassle there.

I got through and it's going to my new address no problem.

Still hve to put it in writing tho for next time.

You just know it's going to be much worse if we get to Moscow. I despise the ticket office.

I despise the way it is run. I dont despise the people who work in it.

On a few occasions there's been some snotty middle aged witch who works there, who has talked to me like shit, but generally, I've found they've tried to be helpful and its the rigid format they have to work to thats the major problem, not the staff themselves.

I appreciate that other people have had actual problems with the staff themselves though.

its the managers, not the staff.

we were queing for middlesboro a few years back and the adverts came up for the charity shield. i only have 2 fan cards and will of needed 4 tickets. i was speaking to this head steward guy called phil while in the que and he said 'no problem mate come with me' took us out the que and in a door far left of the windows. disappeared for 5 mins and came back with four tickets and a woman to take out money. i felt cheeky and fancied my luck and said 'should we get back in the que for our boro tickets?' and he knew i was hinting straight away. he just laughed and said na i'll sort it now, came back with them aswell. top guy!

Because of the ballot I received my FA cup final tickets when I got home from work on the Friday, less than 24 hours before. It was just absolutely impossible to get from the Isle of Man to Cardiff, without spending about £400 on flights and hire car at such short notice.

On a few occasions there's been some snotty middle aged witch who works there, who has talked to me like shit, but generally, I've found they've tried to be helpful and its the rigid format they have to work to thats the major problem, not the staff themselves.

I fucking got her the other day! I very rarely ring up because of the problems and its normally quicker to drive up in the morning for away games etc. but I rang up anyway and wanted to get an adult and child in the Kop (Were we have our season tickets)

she said patronisingly, "Their are no child consessions in the kop, it's not possible". This really pissed me off as I have done this in every other round, so I fucking told her it was possible and gave her the other fancard number. She goes "I'm sorry but you NEVER had child tickets in the Kop for any other game" sure as you like, "There are never child concessions in the Kop for Champions league games". "No, we have had them before" I insisted. "Oh, yes, you have" she said embarressingly "I don't know how they've done that".

I should have really told her to put me on to someone who was a bit more fucking competent but I just thought, fuck it I'll go down. The little woman with dark hair, who's very pleasant sorted it, no problem, at all at the window.

It just fucking pissed me off that I had to go personally to get it done. I weren't even busy that day but it was a hassle going down... I had to get dressed and drive with a monsterous hangover, BASTARDS!

On the postal application subject, my mate just hand delivers his to the TO a couple of days before they are due to be sorted, no queuing or dealing with people who can't do their job properly on the phone! Happy Days.

Just been on hold for 30 min i was 7th in the que for most of it, to ask what was the story with arsenal away i've 2 away credits on my fan card, i asked her how did everyone with 2 away credits not qualify when less than 3000 have 2 or more away credits on there card her answer ''i dont know'', i asked when would the rest go on sale her answer ''i dont know'', said if i contacted them tomorrow would the rest be on sale her answer 'i dont know'', fuckin idiots and this whole thing fuckin stinks of dodgy deals.