You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Morrisons - Ormskirk

Joeys Pogo

I'm guessing one was me! That's my local shop these days, it rules.

Ha Ha Ha

You looked well and truly pissed off mate. I would have said hello but you looked about as approachable as Steve Bennett.

If you are in the Supporters Sunday pre game I'll catch you then.

ps - Those fruit and custard cakes from the bakery are the business.

Can you all please get the fuck out of me and my mate Dave's thread

Stop gegging in and start your own supermarket based discussion - fucking jonny come lately/ jonny hates Jazz Mossisson fans

People need to know where they can get Haggis from though

It's important

Mozzers does the best meat of any supermarket, but the worst fruit and veg.

f&v from sainsburys, meat from mozzers.

I have once been in the Ormskirk mozzers. I bought a nasal spray. Dave Usher was there. It was awesome.

I'll raise you all Weatherspoons in Widnes during world cup summer of 2002, nothing, but nothing compares to that. Although seeing an area manager in tears was quite funny.

Will Robbo used to work in McDonalds, and has spent every waking hour since thinking of ways to wind up the staff via phone pranks.

I rang up lastminute.com once and asked if I could "buy a boat wit tree propellors" in my best Richie Aprile voice, you should have heard the panic in the background.

"Do we sell boats!?!? Do we sell boats with three propellors?"

I had a simpsons moment where at first it was funny, then I felt a bit worried.