You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Orlando, Florida....

Chris

Ok chaps, I'm heading over to Orlando on Wednesday for Wrestlemania weekend. Gonna be the greatest thing of all time...

We've got a pretty all action weekend with TNA on Thursday night, Ring of Honour on Friday night, WWE Hall of Fame ceremony on Saturday, and WrestleMania on Sunday.

However, being in Orlando, there's so much shit I'd like to see too. Universal Studios, Magic Kingdom, the Wet 'n Wild Water Park, Aquatica water park...

We've only got about 3 days to do all this stuff in... and whatever else we come across while we're there.... ie tiddy bars...

What else would you guys recommend?

Look at a 3 or 5 day pass for the parks, might save you a few quid.

I have to say I thought Orlando was shit, mind you theme parks, over touristy diners, tourist grub and the whole I-Drive and so on are not my ticket.

I did do Seaworld and The Kennedy Space centre while I was there. I can't really recommend both as Seaworld is a little light on rides, while unless you're a bit of a space nut (like me) then you wont get too much out of the Space Centre.

Whatever you do, hope you have a good time.

That's ok then. Sounds like you'll need it.

Do you take your own placards too or are they handed to you on the door on the way in, a la Chelsea?

No you make your own, but if you show up with something like "Benoit Rules" they'll take it off you.

Fuck yeah, the rock 'n' rollercoaster. Also the 3D Spiderman ride at Universal is supposed to be ace.

Argh... so much to do, so little time. I only really have Thursday, Friday and Saturday day to get as much done as possible. Universal is a defo... the other spots are up for grabs.

Fuck yeah, the rock 'n' rollercoaster. Also the 3D Spiderman ride at Universal is supposed to be ace.

The 3D Spiderman ride IS ace. When we went (my bird and her sons) we always got yearly ones on the first day, every day after is free, and we always planned to go back anyway, so the next time we went they were still good to go. Saved us hundreds of Dollars. I'm with RJ, KSC was fantastic, a lifetimes wish fulfilled.

One thing Chris, when you go to eat DON'T go to the Ponderosa, it's ok like, but the Golden Corral is much, much better value.

Look at a 3 or 5 day pass for the parks, might save you a few quid.

I have to say I thought Orlando was shit, mind you theme parks, over touristy diners, tourist grub and the whole I-Drive and so on are not my ticket.

I did do Seaworld and The Kennedy Space centre while I was there. I can't really recommend both as Seaworld is a little light on rides, while unless you're a bit of a space nut (like me) then you wont get too much out of the Space Centre.

Whatever you do, hope you have a good time.

Cheers dude...

Was looking at this...

4 and 5 park Orlando FlexTicket™

I've done Seaworld and NASA in San Antonio and Houston, and I did Universal in Hollywood... but the Spider-Man, Jaws ride and E.T. rides not featured at the Cali park defo make that worth a visit.

Cheers dude...

Was looking at this...

I've done Seaworld and NASA in San Antonio and Houston, and I did Universal in Hollywood... but the Spider-Man, Jaws ride and E.T. rides not featured at the Cali park defo make that worth a visit.

Don't forget to "Fast Trac"k the popular rides. That way you can jump the queues.

Cheers dude...

Was looking at this...

I seem to remember that Seaworld was about $70 when i went this time two years ago. So if you are doing a one or two parks, that price quoted my or may not save you cash depending on how many and hard you intend to hit them. But by the sounds of it, you probably will save a few. If you get there early and have a plan you maybe able to hit two in a day.

A know at the Anhauser Busch parks there is free beer in the corporate tented bud or michelob areas, that how I made most of my 70 bucks back, and my brother had to drive home too, result!

Don't forget to "Fast Trac"k the popular rides. That way you can jump the queues.

Fast Track rules so much ass. Aaron and I went to six flags in Texas last October... However, we got there and it was Muslim Family Day and we had to park in bay 48 of 50. We thought we weren't even going to get in and were fuming white westerners. However, much to our joy, muslims are very frugal and none of them bought Fast Tracks. We walked onto every ride through 2 hour queues. Good times.

Fast Track rules so much ass. Aaron and I went to six flags in Texas last October... However, we got there and it was Muslim Family Day and we had to park in bay 48 of 50. We thought we weren't even going to get in and were fuming white westerners. However, much to our joy, muslims are very frugal and none of them bought Fast Tracks. We walked onto every ride through 2 hour queues. Good times.

Gotta love stingey Muslims.

I seem to remember that Seaworld was about $70 when i went this time two years ago. So if you are doing a one or two parks, that price quoted my or may not save you cash depending on how many and hard you intend to hit them. But by the sounds of it, you probably will save a few. If you get there early and have a plan you maybe able to hit two in a day.

A know at the Anhauser Busch parks there is free beer in the corporate tented bud or michelob areas, that how I made most of my 70 bucks back, and my brother had to drive home too, result!

Hopefully so... I reckon we could do universal in a day, Disney in a day and two of the waterparks in a day perhaps...

That corporate beer tent rules. I got hit on by the extremely gay barman. It was the only time I got eyefucked the whole time I was there. gutted.