Redder Lurtz

Facebook

Today I went to collect my car from the local station car park. When I arrived the car next to mine was running, it was locked with no one in it and it wasn’t the one that was there yesterday.  I went to the ticket office, asked the bloke if anyone had reported it and gave him the reg.  We had a chat and agreed it would be a load of form filling for him so better if I report it to the police so they can perhaps contact the owner.  

I do that and then post it on local FB group as the car had a vanity plate so should be recognisable. 

I then get told off by a woman on FB as the person who owned the car could have had a heart attack and stumbled off looking for help before collapsing. And by another for getting someone’s car nicked. No good deed goes unpunished. 

Some attention seeking twat on my Faceaids goes away about 10 times a year for 2 days at a time. She posts a photo of her passport next to a drink in the airport bar saying "off again".

Doesn't tell anyone where she's going and then everyone replies "ooh where are you off now?????" Then completely ignores everyone to maintain maximum attention seeking. 

She only ever goes to Benidorm or Lanzarote for 2 nights but fools everyone into thinking she is Michael Palin. 

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Some attention seeking twat on my Faceaids goes away about 10 times a year for 2 days at a time. She posts a photo of her passport next to a drink in the airport bar saying "off again".

Doesn't tell anyone where she's going and then everyone replies "ooh where are you off now?????" Then completely ignores everyone to maintain maximum attention seeking. 

She only ever goes to Benidorm or Lanzarote for 2 nights but fools everyone into thinking she is Michael Palin. 

Hahahahaha yep these cunts are cunts. Had one this morning on Instagram. Picture of a bevvy at 3am in Gatwick. “Here we go again” and a plane emoji. She’ll have a meme of hating Monday’s in a few days because she’s back at work. Brass IMO 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahaha yep these cunts are cunts. Had one this morning on Instagram. Picture of a bevvy at 3am in Gatwick. “Here we go again” and a plane emoji. She’ll have a meme of hating Monday’s in a few days because she’s back at work. Brass IMO 

One the other week posted a photo of herself at the airport saying "I'm outta here" without saying where she was going. Got about 60 replies "oooohhh where you off?" Which she ignored.

Then just spend 2 days taking photos of her legs on a sunlounger. 

My cousin has dropped a sprog so it's wild on there with baby pictures at the moment from her and my aunty.

They're harmless as a family but it's always baffled me a bit how all they care about is fellas and kids, fellas and kids.

My aunty was one of these who my nan was always telling her how pretty she was and how she should be a model (think Aveline from bread), she had four daughters and they're all the same.

She doesn't seem to value stuff like going to uni or getting a job that they love, they seem to be rated on how they looked on their latest selfie with squaddie boyfriend of the week, of who is the latest to have had yet another kid so whose turn it now is to be doted on as a result. 

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Humans are primates.

Fucking hell Stronts, you really bring shit on yourself sometimes. 

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Are you denying that humans are primates?

Well, no. But then you know that and you know that's not the fucking point.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Well, no. But then you know that and you know that's not the fucking point.

It's exactly the point. People are getting angry because Artificial Intelligence does not care about human irrationality.

• Upvote 1

I started wondering the streets forlorn and world weary. When will her children be arrested again? Who am I? Which drug is her ex snorting? Why is it only the male canary that sings?

But then. She posted again. Amy Lewis, you complete me. 

Screenshot_2021-09-19-00-05-13-121_com.nam.fbwrapper.pro.jpg

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Something tells me that a threesome with Cindy and Amy would be like crossing the streams in Ghostbusters.

Like feeding a pair of Mogwai after midnight. 

• Upvote 3