Redder Lurtz

Facebook

29 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Pretty sure the PSBSR is a QAnon thingy where they think that the military will take over, announce mass arrests of the satanic paedophiles who are currently running the world via this tv/radio/loudspeaker system, and begin executing them. I think Wendy may be waiting a while longer. I wonder at what point will she realise she's dedicated her life to a dollop of horseshit.

I’m not expecting you to answer this question but does anyone know how many people, worldwide, subscribe to this QAnon nonsense?

I guess it’s virtually impossible to know as there will be many with certain sympathies to what they’re seeing/hearing/reading but mostly keep it to themselves, or within a very small circle. Then you have a smaller number who believe some kind of war is coming and are readying themselves for it by building a shelter out of egg shells and beer mats. 

1 minute ago, tokyojoe said:

What the fuck is a mahoosive, some kind of Canadian mammal? Where's NP when you need him?

Anyway, never been on FB, never will. Her Indoors does but she hasn't complained about being insulted yet.

She thinks her money is going to be frozen soon, they all do. I don’t know her very well but I’m sure she wasn’t always stark raving bonkers. Maybe she was.

17 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’m not expecting you to answer this question but does anyone know how many people, worldwide, subscribe to this QAnon nonsense?

I guess it’s virtually impossible to know as there will be many with certain sympathies to what they’re seeing/hearing/reading but mostly keep it to themselves, or within a very small circle. Then you have a smaller number who believe some kind of war is coming and are readying themselves for it by building a shelter out of egg shells and beer mats. 

From what I've seen online, there is a sizable minority in the US, and it's growing elsewhere.

The sad cost of this is in the damage it is doing to close relationships and families. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/QAnonCasualties/

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

From what I've seen online, there is a sizable minority in the US, and it's growing elsewhere.

The sad cost of this is in the damage it is doing to close relationships and families. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/QAnonCasualties/

Yes, the girl on my FB has said she’s lost friends and family because of her beliefs but, for now at least, considers it a price worth paying. 

It’s basically a Cult. A very dangerous one at that. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

But reflecting on it now, if I hadn’t been following the local pages I’d never have stumbled upon Cake Cunt Amy and @Nunavut Patrick wouldn’t own the greatest work of art created in the last 100 years. 

The GF at its finest. 

3 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

No idea what PSBSR is but I thought I’d better warn the Forum. We need to get ready!

B63CF931-372B-4CAD-A7A4-695D7C6DECA2.jpeg

4389E944-A7CF-49A6-B053-DC0A16A40C55.jpeg

There seems to be a portion of society who seem to think that how good you are as a person is based on how willing you’d be to kill a ‘peedo’, with bonus points for describing the torture methods they’d use on them first.

I used to go out with a woman who lived on a proper rough estate. I have never seen the locals as excited as when they found out there was one living on the estate, hordes outside this blokes flat chucking things through the windows, threats, the full shebang. Obviously all being filmed on phones. It was like a carnival, the ice cream van even turned up.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Geoff Woade said:

There seems to be a portion of society who seem to think that how good you are as a person is based on how willing you’d be to kill a ‘peedo’, with bonus points for describing the torture methods they’d use on them first.

I used to go out with a woman who lived on a proper rough estate. I have never seen the locals as excited as when they found out there was one living on the estate, hordes outside this blokes flat chucking things through the windows, threats, the full shebang. Obviously all being filmed on phones. It was like a carnival, the ice cream van even turned up.

To be fair, he'd already arranged that earlier.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Geoff Woade said:

Every Liverpool echo article about someone getting sentenced always ends up about paedophiles in the comments section. It seems that every sentence is compared to what a paedo would get. 

"He was sentenced to 4 years imprisonment after waving a samurai sword around in a pub threatening customers and staff"

"Ridiculous, paedos get less than that, judges need locking up"

22 hours ago, Geoff Woade said:

Sounds like the place where the local dickheads chased a woman out of her home as she was a paediatrician......

1 hour ago, redinblack said:

Sounds like the place where the local dickheads chased a woman out of her home as she was a paediatrician......

Leigh Park near Portsmouth that. Rough as fuck estate. 

"Mi bby gurl has gon misin, 15 yeers old weer woreed sik"

"cherd"

"oh mi god hav u tride ringin er"

"so sad"

*emoticon of some description"

*emoticon of some description"

"omg"

"cherd" *In town on the other side of the continent 12 minutes after she's "gone missing"*

"welin up ere fownd a knote in kitchin"

"wot it say

"omg sharun"

"Just seen her at the shops, Sharon. She'll probably back in about ten minutes"

"pm me hun"

"sez sheez gon shops"

Every fucking day.

1 minute ago, Remmie said:

'Shared' in non-specific northern 

Aaaa, cheers. What have Amy and the kids been up too? 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Aaaa, cheers. What have Amy and the kids been up too? 

Funny you should ask, was checking her page literally 15 seconds ago. Nothing interesting, just shite memes as usual. 

This kind of crap:

Screenshot_2021-09-09-20-19-08-915_com.nam.fbwrapper.pro.jpg

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Funny you should ask, was checking her page literally 15 seconds ago. Nothing interesting, just shite memes as usual. 

This kind of crap:

She's due a turn 

20 minutes ago, Remmie said:

This kind of crap:

That cunt meme tickled me more than it should have. Amy Lewis truly is, as Viz would say, chip shop rubbish. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Section_31 said:

Just had a Facebook ad looking for sperm donors, £35 a pop.

09da6930c37404a896610da2cbb2c710.jpg

Would they accept a half measure for £17.50? A full ‘pop’ might be beyond me these days.

Who am I kidding! A quarter for £8.75 is my best hope.

5 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Would they accept a half measure for £17.50? A full ‘pop’ might be beyond me these days.

Who am I kidding! A quarter for £8.75 is my best hope.

I could genuinely make a career out of it, it's the only thing I'm good at. 

• Upvote 1