Quantcast
Facebook - Page 185 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Redder Lurtz

Facebook

What about houses with dogs that don't have a lamppost outside? How am I supposed to get rid of our knobhead now?

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Cunts who never post anything on their own Facebook page or have no interaction with you suddenly contacting you to like or share their new business page/venture. 

Totally agree with this, one contacted me asking me to promote his new cleaning business and said he'd give me a share of any revenue, he must think I've got nothing better to do than tell people about the amazing work and 5 star reviews Roy rogers sparkle cleaning business has, no job too big or too small, inbox for a quote.

• Upvote 7

49 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Cunts who never post anything on their own Facebook page or have no interaction with you suddenly contacting you to like or share their new business page/venture. 

The same cunts who then when they are nominating people in these stupid challenges suddenly decide to nominate you. 

1 hour ago, KMD7 said:

The same cunts who then when they are nominating people in these stupid challenges suddenly decide to nominate you. 

I've probably had a rant on here about these before but the "challenges" are getting softer by the year.

"Post a photo of yourself challenge". Fuck sake. Half the cunts need a "Stop posting your bloody coupon challenge"

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

If that business venture involves investing in cable ties and stealing dags, I'd steer well clear.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Remmie said:

We actually do have an update

Screenshot_2021-05-14-14-22-45-143_com.nam.fbwrapper.pro.jpg

Thank fuck for that. I was close to rounding up a posse and setting out to search for her myself. We can all rest easy tonight. 

I reckon Helen was spending the night with Amy’s hated ex, that’s why she went to silent running. Either that, or she really was with Dylan....

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I reckon Helen was spending the night with Amy’s hated ex, that’s why she went to silent running. Either that, or she really was with Dylan....

We have enough stories now to produce a drama based on Amy's life. Turdseye can have a cameo collecting the jewel art.

I worked with a girl who’s brother went ‘missing’ after a night out in the village.  She is quite naive and didn’t really understand what can and often does happen when gay men go out.  She put it all over FB, begging for sightings making a massive drama. He turned up 2 days later after partaking in a chemsex orgy oblivious to all the fuss. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I worked with a girl who’s brother went ‘missing’ after a night out in the village.  She is quite naive and didn’t really understand what can and often does happen when gay men go out.  She put it all over FB, begging for sightings making a massive drama. He turned up 2 days later after partaking in a chemsex orgy oblivious to all the fuss. 

He's lucky he didn't end up at Barrymore's house.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

F2D15BE6-A418-4895-B3A5-FD74B9E4F70A.jpeg

I reckon the person that posted that response was the bloke to the right of them, looks like he has a vendetta.

• Upvote 4

I reckon the original poster just wanted the girl’s details to try and hit on her. Even more so now...

On 19/04/2021 at 14:06, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Totally agree with this, one contacted me asking me to promote his new cleaning business and said he'd give me a share of any revenue, he must think I've got nothing better to do than tell people about the amazing work and 5 star reviews Roy rogers sparkle cleaning business has, no job too big or too small, inbox for a quote.

I've got a lad on mine like this.

Met him twice. First at a stag do, then at the wedding. Every few months or so he invites me to like his business.

We have not seen each other in 15 or so years since, neither of us interact with each other's posts in any way nor did he support my music stuff or spoken at all, but yet every few months it seems I get an invite from him to like his business page, no message or anything.

Its really bloody bizarre. But I've got to applaud his perseverance and as tribute to him I'll persevere with ignoring his invites. 

• Upvote 1