Quantcast
Facebook - Page 176 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Redder Lurtz

Facebook

4 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Hope hospital radio plays him some tunes.

May I suggest:

The Pretenders- A thin spine between love and hate 

Thin Lizzy - The boys are (breaking my son's) back in town

Elvis - A little less conversation (a little more traction)

I considered negging you for the first 2, but the Elvis one is brilliant so have a rep instead. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Hope hospital radio plays him some tunes.

May I suggest:

The Pretenders- A thin spine between love and hate 

Thin Lizzy - The boys are (breaking my son's) back in town

Elvis - A little less conversation (a little more traction)

Billy Joel - An innocent man

Shaggy - It wasn't me.

• Upvote 1

Some lad I used to go to school with is married to some woman about 20 years older than him. 

She looks like a fat Eddie Izzard in drag and is actually about a foot taller than him.

Theyve been on holiday to the Lake District and all she's done is constant videos, at least 10 a day about what they are up to. Just drones on about going for dinner and go to gift shops but posts updates like its the most interesting thing ever. 

Last night she posted a 20 minute video update about a squirrel getting in through their bathroom window, starts crying on camera saying it was one of the most traumatic things that has ever happened to her.

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Some lad I used to go to school with is married to some woman about 20 years older than him. 

She looks like a fat Eddie Izzard in drag and is actually about a foot taller than him.

Theyve been on holiday to the Lake District and all she's done is constant videos, at least 10 a day about what they are up to. Just drones on about going for dinner and go to gift shops but posts updates like its the most interesting thing ever.  

Last night she posted a 20 minute video update about a squirrel getting in through their bathroom window, starts crying on camera saying it was one of the most traumatic things that has ever happened to her. 

Just imagine how the poor squirrel must of have felt.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TheBitch said:

Any update on the injuries?

Not really her style, she prefers to drop her big drama on there, await faux sympathy with follow up nosy question en mass and generally avoid any question or further info. Very occasionally she will reply with a comment saying thanks hun or something and you won't here anything about it ever again and before you know it the next drama has been dropped. 

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

Not really her style, she prefers to drop her big drama on there, await faux sympathy with follow up nosy question en mass and generally avoid any question or further info. Very occasionally she will reply with a comment saying thanks hun or something and you won't here anything about it ever again and before you know it the next drama has been dropped. 

Has she even got kids? 

8 hours ago, Saintslfc13 said:

Just imagine how the poor squirrel must of have felt.

She is scary looking, the squirrel must have PTSD 

• Like 1

Pissed myself at a local community Facebook group the other week.

Girl adds an urgent post with a photo of a dog sat down outside a shop along the lines of “Stray dog spotted outside the newsagents, please share to help him find his owner!!”

The comments along the lines of “poor dog” “hope you manage to find his owner..etc” rack up and the girl keeps commenting, avoiding the questions about where she is with it now/has she called the RSPCA....etc until someone points out it’s his dads dog, who was inside the shop at the time.

Apparently the owner got out the shop, got his dog and went home, none the wise to any of this. 

The girl who posted it must have taken the photo, assuming it’s a stray dog or was just desperate for attention and walked off without even trying to help/investigate/ask inside the shop and decided to head straight to Facebook. 

She got a load of abuse from strangers and the family of the owner, I read the whole thing pissing myself. 

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Girl adds an urgent post with a photo of a dog sat down outside a shop along the lines of “Stray dog spotted outside the newsagents, please share to help him find his owner!!”

The comments along the lines of “poor dog” “hope you manage to find his owner..etc” rack up and the girl keeps commenting, avoiding the questions about where she is with it now/has she called the RSPCA....etc until someone points out it’s his dads dog, who was inside the shop at the time.

Apparently the owner got out the shop, got his dog and went home, none the wise to any of this. 

The girl who posted it must have taken the photo, assuming it’s a stray dog or was just desperate for attention and walked off without even trying to help/investigate/ask inside the shop and decided to head straight to Facebook. 

She got a load of abuse from strangers and the family of the owner, I read the whole thing pissing myself. 

Some people will do anything for attention.

She sounds like a less dangerous version of Jake Gyllenhaals character in Nightcrawler.

She probably asks owners can she walk their dog, then attaches more chains to the poor cunt than the ghost of Jacob Marley, so she can orchestrate a Facebook witch hunt.

39 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Dare you to post a picture of The Littlest Hobo on the page and ask if anyone knows who this stray dog belongs to.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Silly bitch. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Dare you to post a picture of The Littlest Hobo on the page and ask if anyone knows who this stray dog belongs to.

Ha!

And post on one of those ‘Spotted’ pages where people seem to mostly ask strangers what time the local shops are open to? Instead of using Google or calling the places themselves. 

No chance!! 

A Mate in work his Mrs lives her life on Facebook nothing is to trivial to warrant a mention on it , They were due to have Breakfast with Santa last Sunday but due to the new restrictions it was called off she later found out that a limited few were allowed in to say she was incandescent with rage was putting it mildly. 

80k + deaths not a peep Breakfast with Santa cancelled plastered all over Facebook 

• Upvote 1

Some lad on my friends list said he was going to top himself before Christmas. I messaged him directly asking if I could do anything to help. No response. Then looked at the thread and theres about 40 people replying to him but he didnt reply to any of them. Despite having his green notification on that he was online he never said anything.

His sister piped up about 3 hours later saying that he was ok and had just had a "moment"

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Some lad on my friends list said he was going to top himself before Christmas. I messaged him directly asking if I could do anything to help. No response. Then looked at the thread and theres about 40 people replying to him but he didnt reply to any of them. Despite having his green notification on that he was online he never said anything.

His sister piped up about 3 hours later saying that he was ok and had just had a "moment"

To be fair mate, he was probably expecting a load of people to send him a load of, you OK hun xxx or inbox me mate xxx. Not someone offering to help push him over the edge.

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

To be fair mate, he was probably expecting a load of people to send him a load of, you OK hun xxx or inbox me mate xxx. Not someone offering to help push him over the edge.

I offered to pay for a free night at that hotel you work at. Probably why he never got back to me.