Quantcast
Facebook - Page 147 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Redder Lurtz

Facebook

Haha for fucks sake, she might twig all the mutual friends but then again maybe not

Just had a look at her profile there and she seems to have the friend request button disabled now.  Followed her instead

Apologies if I'm spamming y'all with inane Amy posts, unsure what codshite you want to read and what is in fact too crap. Maybe it should have its own thread...

309d32e24f56c63299fb59dd8ad3d9d9.png

Posted in the local crime group...

First tip about locking cars is genius, can't believe I'd never thought of that before. As for the second tip, think I'll pass.....

• Upvote 1

Love that comment

"When the baby grows up he will be so proud"

Or fucking desturbed and in need of therapy

CAN ONE OF U WOMEN EXPLAIN THIS TO ME. HOW THE HELL DO YA'LL GET UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, GET YOUR CHILDREN READY FOR SCHOOL, TAKE THEM TO SCHOOL, HEAD STRAIGHT TO WORK, GET OFF WORK, PICK UP YOUR KIDS, GO HOME, ARGUE WITH THEM, DO HOMEWORK, COOK DINNER, PREPARE UNIFORMS, ARGUE WIT'EM A LIL BIT MO, GET THEM CLEANED & READY FOR BED, PUT'EM TO BED, GET YOURSELF CLEANED & READY FOR BED, WATCH LIFETIME FOR ABOUT 2HRS, DRINK A LIL????, SCROLL YA PHONE FOR ROUND 15-20 MIN, ONLY GET ABOUT 5 GOOD HRS OF SLEEP, THEN DO THAT SHIT ALL OVER AGAIN THE NEXT DAY????????????..MEANWHILE MY ASS OVER HERE WITH NO KIDS AND STILL BE TIRED ASF IN THE MORNING AFTER 8HRS OF SLEEP????????‍♂️????????‍♂️

#SALUTETOYOUQUEENSMAN????????????????????

I feel like that's not really addressing my point. You see images and film of dead people on the news all the time. I would hate to see people criminalised for eg posting the aftermath of a missile strike or something. So obviously there needs to be a discussion about where the line is drawn.

I'm not sure how often dead bodies due to missiles are shown, SD.  I think if the BBC showed the resultant babies legs and severed children due to the very first missile strike in the Iraq War, the war would have ended the same day.

• Upvote 1

You know those Facebook posts where people share the pictures of missing children and saying it takes 2 seconds to share? 90% of the time if you click the link it will be from last year and the kids have long since been found. Winds me up much more than it should do.

My school class photo when I was 11, spotter's badge for identifying any of the following: Me, Amy, appeared on Dragon's den and brokered a deal, smoked too much weed and went to a nuthouse at 14 (still there), Radio presenter and 3 smokers (at 11) - there may have been more I don't remember.

671e00005e2a791a67883341568d0047.jpg

Is that you, 2nd row down first on the left? The lad next but one to you has nicked your tracky top.

The girl on the front row first on the left definitely chonged the fags the nutter is the lad in the yellow shirt.

What happened to the teacher’s face?

• Upvote 1

My school class photo when I was 11, spotter's badge for identifying any of the following: Me, Amy, appeared on Dragon's den and brokered a deal, smoked too much weed and went to a nuthouse at 14 (still there), Radio presenter and 3 smokers (at 11) - there may have been more I don't remember.

671e00005e2a791a67883341568d0047.jpg

Did the girl doing the side eye to the teacher ever get charged for murder?

Is the one looking down/eye closed Amy? I assume Amy is your misses in which case, a future of living with you explains the reaction.

Ginger lad on the end there is on beak. 

Girl, bottom left, shops at Netto.

Is that you, 2nd row down first on the left? The lad next but one to you has nicked your tracky top.

The girl on the front row first on the left definitely chonged the fags the nutter is the lad in the yellow shirt.

What happened to the teacher’s face?

Yep you spotted me, I must have been on holiday before the photo was taken, cracking tan.

Wrong on the other fronts.

The teacher used to get Homer's make up gun and shoot herself in the face 15 times a day. She also told me I was wrong about Washington DC being the capital of USA, its obviously New York. I was so smug about showing her USA on the Atlas.

• Upvote 1