Quantcast
Facebook - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Redder Lurtz

Facebook

is starting to get right up my fucking nose.

A lad I was at school with has made contact. Bear in mind I left school in 1984 and I've not seen him since, there's a lot of reminiscing about teachers and mutual friends and stuff. He was never exactly a close mate though so what on God's clean earth gives the daft cunt the right to offer me every stupid fucking application under the sun? I've just spent the last 10 minutes clearing all the stupid shite he's sent me: "Paul invites you to a sexy pillow fight / Paul has sent you a coffee / tequilla / easter egg / playboy girl / Paul has sent greetings from 'we love mcdonalds / kfc"

I mean, just FUCK THE CUNTING FUCK OFF. What the fuck is wrong with some people? The bloke is nearly 40, not fucking sixteen.

Fucking dick. Cunt.

Has Paul come out of the closet?

Nah, married with a bunch of kids.

I just don't get what Facebook does to some people. It's like they forget the fact that they're actually grown up, responsible adults and that being asked to submit your favourite sexy costome by another 40 year old bloke just isn't even slightly fucking amusing. Cunts.

I just don't get what Facebook does to some people. It's like they forget the fact that they're actually grown up, responsible adults and that being asked to submit your favourite sexy costome by another 40 year old bloke just isn't even slightly fucking amusing. Cunts.

^Grump.

Check out this cunt. You may recognise the surname. He lives near me & his children go to the school where my father now works.

Wayne Lineker | Facebook

Couldn't agree more, it's good for keeping in touch with people but in places it's fucking childish..

The 'gifts' thing takes the piss, I can basically choose to send someone a 100x100 gif of a beach ball for $1.

I mean what the fuck?

is starting to get right up my fucking nose.

A lad I was at school with has made contact. Bear in mind I left school in 1984 and I've not seen him since, there's a lot of reminiscing about teachers and mutual friends and stuff. He was never exactly a close mate though so what on God's clean earth gives the daft cunt the right to offer me every stupid fucking application under the sun? I've just spent the last 10 minutes clearing all the stupid shite he's sent me: "Paul invites you to a sexy pillow fight / Paul has sent you a coffee / tequilla / easter egg / playboy girl / Paul has sent greetings from 'we love mcdonalds / kfc"

I mean, just FUCK THE CUNTING FUCK OFF. What the fuck is wrong with some people? The bloke is nearly 40, not fucking sixteen.

Fucking dick. Cunt.

You rule, dude.

So don't fucking read them then, you contrary little shite.

Look at you payi8ng more attention to the haters than the lovers. Chris was giving you love and instead you engage me. No wonder you're so angry... or pretend to be.

I love Chris and Chris loves me. There's a deep bond there to which no words can do justice. It's a love which doesn't require acknowledgement, it's deep, deep love.

I'm not angry and neither do I pretend to be. But I do like a quick rant about things that piss me right off. One of those things is forum nazis. Maybe you'd be better suited to the offish.

Seriously though, if I read a post that bores me I don't bother with it. Why would you go out of your way to reply to the author of a thread in which you have no interest?

Because I didn't know I didn't like it until I had wasted time reading it. I think your use of the term Nazi, might be slightly melodramatic there.

Because I didn't know I didn't like it until I had wasted time reading it. I think your use of the term Nazi, might be slightly melodramatic there.

Here's an idea then: Don't read anything with my name on it. Genius.

Seriously though, if I read a post that bores me I don't bother with it. Why would you go out of your way to reply to the author of a thread in which you have no interest?

Sorry there seems to be a delay in my hypocrite alarm, but it's finally gone off.

If the above is true, what was your post in Liz's thread about her broken washing machine about yesterday?

Sorry there seems to be a delay in my hypocrite alarm, but it's finally gone off.

If the above is true, what was your post in Liz's thread about her broken washing machine about yesterday?

Er - because it didn't bore me and I wanted to voice an opinion. I didn't do what you've just done, ie "You're posts are boring." Ergo I'm not hypocritical

It's interesting that you're keeping track of my posts. Are you stalking me? I think you love me.

I don't keep track of your posts, I just have a memory that functions at a standard level.

I wanted to voice an opinion. My opinion was that your rants are becoming more boring. You were basically suggesting that SKI shouldn't have posted what she did, so I reckon that does make you a hypocrite.

I don't keep track of your posts, I just have a memory that functions at a standard level.

I wanted to voice an opinion. My opinion was that your rants are becoming more boring. You were basically suggesting that SKI shouldn't have posted what she did, so I reckon that does make you a hypocrite.

No I wasn't. I questioned the validity of it but not the post itself. And I was given a reply which I took with good grace and apologized to Liz for being a smart arse.

If your entire opinion consists of "You're boring" then I think I can take that as a given, so when you don't post any responses in any future threads of mine I'll know why. Or alternatively, if you still feel the need to remind me that you find me boring, feel free to add a stock reply to every post I make. Seems like you don't have much else better to do anyway mate.

G'night.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Firstly hi to you wonderful guys, ive read the mb's for a while now and got off my lazy ass to register at last.

Since my myspace account got 'phished' i tend to stay away from social networking sites and a few friends of mine have experienced problems with there details being pinched. I dont like the idea that every fucka in nigeria is gonna e-mail me with a sob story asking for money so i stay well away from facecock, i mean facebook.

Firstly hi to you wonderful guys, ive read the mb's for a while now and got off my lazy ass to register at last.

Since my myspace account got 'phished' i tend to stay away from social networking sites and a few friends of mine have experienced problems with there details being pinched. I dont like the idea that every fucka in nigeria is gonna e-mail me with a sob story asking for money so i stay well away from facecock, i mean facebook.

Welcome.

Not had the delight of being phished yet. Although I'd consider it to be more exciting than being offered a race in an imaginary car by some bloke I've not seen for twenty years.