You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tonight's games

Captain

Dont you want us to finish as high up as possible then? To do that Chelsea and Arsenal have to drop points and us win games.

Do you not want Arsenal to lose when we play them in the League?

I dont want Utd to win the league, of course not, but I do want us to finish as high as we can, so the amount of people slagging off Rafa on Judgement day (at the end of the 38th game) may lessen a bit.

I want us to win every remaining game.

But I also don't want the scum winning their 17th title.

To answer your question, 4th place and United not winning over 3rd place and them winning every day of the week.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no wonder it was 4-4, look at the side he had out

Chelsea: Cudicini, Ferreira (Shevchenko 90), Carvalho, Terry, Ashley Cole, Essien, Makelele, Lampard, Joe Cole (Ballack 82), Drogba, Kalou (Alex 71).

4-3-3 away from home, i.e Barce's formation. what a tit. the useless Kalou as part of the front 3 and Ballack who has been in great form dropped.. dear lord.

Its what won them the league two years in a row.

I want us to win every remaining game.

But I also don't want the scum winning their 17th title.

To answer your question, 4th place and United not winning over 3rd place and them winning every day of the week.

Totally agree!

And if we can't win it I'd prefer Arsenal or Chelsea (in that order) to the Mancs.

no doubt Avram Grant will be praised for bringing back attactive attacking football (they wont blame his massive rotation!), even though the effect has been to have blown their chances at the title. well done Chelsea

Their record against the "big 4" was always their strong point under Mourinho, they used to squeeze the life out of opponents. Think its 2 defeats and 2 draw so far this year in such games with 2 more games to go.

I think they'll do very well to get 4 points from these games

Its what won them the league two years in a row.

they were more defensive then (451 not 433), the way they're playing now is almost like they want an open game

just counted 5 chelsea players in the Spurs box when 2-1 ahead, 'wonderful attacking football' but they're creating a more open game which at home Spurs would love nothing more and has probably cost Chelsea the title

they were more defensive then, the way they're playing now is almost like they want an open game

Not sure the approach has changed. They've been playing that formation and grinding out 1..0's most of the time, with the same dour football as under Mourinho.

Freak game, and they have a less competent manager.

She isn't scouse, she is from fucking Runcorn

Same as the other soft twat from The Spice Girls, she was from fucking Widnes

Half of Runcorn were born in Liverpool mate and therefore consider themselves to be scousers. Most of the new town is scouse overspill. Uncle Travelling Matt will back me up on that.

Not in the slightest bit arsed about these celebrity scousers, but I got the impression from your tone that you were looking down your nose at Runcorn. Some top reds who go absolutely everywhere living here.

Not sure the approach has changed. They've been playing that formation and grinding out 1..0's most of the time, with the same dour football as under Mourinho.

Freak game, and they have a less competent manager.

check my edits, they're overcommitting, they dont have the attacking talent to play Barce's kind of game. agree about the manager

it's not freak I recall a 4-4 or 5-4 against Aston Villa at Stamford Bridge earlier in the season ?

check my edits, they're overcommitting, they dont have the attacking talent to play Barce's kind of game. agree about the manager

it's not freak I recall a 4-4 or 5-4 against Aston Villa at Stamford Bridge earlier in the season ?

Watch the Carling Cup final team, to see how much their attacking intent has changed.

Their style of play hasn't really altered a great deal.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Half of Runcorn were born in Liverpool mate and therefore consider themselves to be scousers. Most of the new town is scouse overspill. Uncle Travelling Matt will back me up on that.

Not in the slightest bit arsed about these celebrity scousers, but I got the impression from your tone that you were looking down your nose at Runcorn. Some top reds who go absolutely everywhere living here.

Never look down my nose at anywhere bar Manchester, just detest people trying to be something they aren't

And when I think of Runcorn, the first thing that comes to mind is this

wallpaper6.jpg

Watch the Carling Cup final team, to see how much their attacking intent has changed.

Their style of play hasn't really altered a great deal.

if you want an open game, Spurs will happily oblige especially at their place

christ, Berbatov should have won it for them.

That was a fucked up pure chelsea tackle from that twat cole and nice to see them teaming up on the referee and riley briking it and only giving a yellow. How I detest these cunts, absolute detest them.

Lampard, Terry, Cole, Drogba - I can't let them win the league, a despicable shower of cunts they are.

I just can't.

Never look down my nose at anywhere bar Manchester, just detest people trying to be something they aren't

And when I think of Runcorn, the first thing that comes to mind is this

wallpaper6.jpg

Not one of them twats is from Runcorn, just the bint who wrote the shameful stuff.

I don't know if you've ever been in Block 109 on the Kop? It's like a mini Runcorn in there.

Not a single word about the teaming up on the ref, Cole turning around and letting Riley only see his back, ony mentioning it being a bad tackle, in this refereeing climate.

SKY CUNTS!!!!!!!!!

and relax...

They absolutely grilled Grant about it on Sky.. tore into him about respect and discipline....

Bolton will of course get murdered at OT, but I am curious as to what Tottenham could do to Chelsea. I've watched Spurs a couple of times lately and they have played well, despite not getting a result.

Fingers crossed they can trip Chelsea up.

Very nearly bang on the money, there.

Chelsea were a bit more attacking than we've come to expect from them, but Abramovich's possible influence in that should not be overlooked.

As for what to make of the results, Spurs showed that they can be a force and will go toe to toe with the bigger sides. We need to be on our guard when we have to go there on the last day.

Bolton didn't let me down because I expected nothing from them last night. We really need to beat Man utd to blow a hole in their momentum. If we do that it will all bunch up again at the top, though we'll still have too much ground to make up ourselves.

Bolton were shite last night but although it was a slightly weaker Man United team i thought the mancs were pretty poor.

Bolton had a perfectly good goal dissallowed when not one Man United player complained about the goal.

When you look at our midfield and then look at the mancs and we should be dominating them but we have said that for the last few meetings and yet it has been the other way around.