You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tonight's games

Captain

Yep, he's been excellent, sharp passing and very good technique too. The only reason I'm watching the twats is because of Guthrie and he's not let me down.

Shame if he doesn't get a chance to come back and prove himself with us.

The only problem he is though is the fact that we're so strong in the middle. He certainly looks really good on tonights evidence.

Andy Gray's hatred for Liverpool shining through again there! Alan Parry made a harmless comment about how Utd have made seven changes tonight, and because of that their players will be fresher for Sunday. It went:

Gray - 'Why, who are Liverpool playing tonight'?!

Parry - 'Pardon?'

Gray - 'How will United's players be fresher than Liverpool seeing as they haven't played since the weekend'?

Parry - 'They'll be fresher than if they had played tonight'.

Parry wasn't even talking about us but Gray jumped on him! Fucking horrible baldy cunt, hope he gets aids.... and I mean that.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Kerry Katona McFadden Clownpocketclunge used to get called a scouser and was from Warrington.

Does my fucking head in

Agreed but why the fuck was the keeper stood behind his wall in the middle of the goal?! Just put the wall one side and cover yours, if he beats you on your side it's your fault, if he gets it up and down then hands up.

Pisses me off because the keeper would've had that easily if he'd been further over.

why do they never throw someone on the post?

Unfortunately so, but stranger things have been known.........

Whatever happens we need a strong showing on Sunday so them fuckers can't rub our noses in it. We need to go for them; Rafa will keep it tactical but we need to blend this with periods of attacking where we just hammer them and don't give let them get any tempo. With Mascher and Alonso we can control and protect their attacking third.

Just need Gerrard and Torres to bring their shooting boots and we can do it. Believe.

Well, I'm glad I watched that now. Entertaining stuff. The Spuds could even have, maybe should have, won it in the end.

One thing I did notice was how shite Robinson's distribution is in comparison to our own fair Reina's. So many times balls were just punted into an area rather than at a man. Some times they weren't even getting out of their own half.

I love you Pepe. You're great.

Great game from White Hart Lane. Unbelivable save by cudicini from Berbatov at the end.

But a bad result. The Mancs have as good as won the the league now :(

i think these results went great, ok, it would have been nice for the mancs to drop points, but come on, it was botlton, Utd still have to play arsenal, Chelsea, and us of course,

god willing we beat the mancs on sunday, i can see them lose at the very least, one of the other big 4 games, i was more worried about chelsea, as i thought they had a handy enough run in

ill worry about Sunday, if the manc cunts beat us, then thats it,

i think these results went great, ok, it would have been nice for the mancs to drop points, but come on, it was botlton, Utd still have to play arsenal, Chelsea, and us of course,

god willing we beat the mancs on sunday, i can see them lose at the very least, one of the other big 4 games, i was more worried about chelsea, as i thought they had a handy enough run in

ill worry about Sunday, if the manc cunts beat us, then thats it,

Great results if you want the Mancs to win the league....

We're 11 points behind so even if we win on Sunday we'll never catch them. If Chelsea had won today, they'd had a fair chance to win, and I would prefer them to win over the Mancs any day.

Whats the story with people hoping Chelsea and Arsenal lose?

Option C is the United get another title and worse, one title nearer us.

I don't get it.

Dont you want us to finish as high up as possible then? To do that Chelsea and Arsenal have to drop points and us win games.

Do you not want Arsenal to lose when we play them in the League?

I dont want Utd to win the league, of course not, but I do want us to finish as high as we can, so the amount of people slagging off Rafa on Judgement day (at the end of the 38th game) may lessen a bit.

no wonder it was 4-4, look at the side he had out

Chelsea: Cudicini, Ferreira (Shevchenko 90), Carvalho, Terry, Ashley Cole, Essien, Makelele, Lampard, Joe Cole (Ballack 82), Drogba, Kalou (Alex 71).

4-3-3 away from home, i.e Barce's formation. what a tit. the useless Kalou as part of the front 3 and Ballack who has been in great form dropped.. dear lord.