You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Red Mist

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Simple question yes or no SD. You posted this link in the James McLean Poppy thread yesterday. Did you or did you not create the following: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carradona_is_a_cunt

Jesus Tapdancing Christ, it's not an actual page on Wikipedia, you can type whatever you want after the /wiki/ bit, look I'll show you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beans_on_a_fry_up:_Yes_or_no

Just now, Strontium said:

Jesus Tapdancing Christ, it's not an actual page on Wikipedia, you can type whatever you want after the /wiki/ bit, look I'll show you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beans_on_a_fry_up:_Yes_or_no

I didn’t say it was an actual Wikipedia page. I said you posted a link and I asked if you created it. 

So I’ll take that as a yes? I mean it’s a link to a web page. Very grown up of you. (I actually found it quite funny the effort you’ve gone to in anger over a neg but don’t claim bullying, especially just after you’ve took the piss out of FG when he wasn’t even involved in the thread) 

Again, nothing wrong with piss taking. But don’t claim bullying when you’re clearly and clearly give as much as you get. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I didn’t say it was an actual Wikipedia page. I said you posted a link and I asked if you created it. 

So I’ll take that as a yes? I mean it’s a link to a web page. Very grown up of you. (I actually found it quite funny the effort you’ve gone to in anger over a neg but don’t claim bullying, especially just after you’ve took the piss out of FG when he wasn’t even involved in the thread) 

Again, nothing wrong with piss taking. But don’t claim bullying when you’re clearly and clearly give as much as you get. 

I was accused of setting a Wikipedia page up, I'm happy that it's now agreed that I did no such thing and that a fake link is not a real web page. And I am entitled to defend myself after someone else has a go at me.

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Strontium said:

I was accused of setting a Wikipedia page up, I'm happy that it's now agreed that I did no such thing and that a fake link is not a real web page. And I am entitled to defend myself after someone else has a go at me.

What a piece of work. 

I can confirm I work in security and its not me. Like the Police we are 99.9% jobs worth cunts. Not me though, I'm just 49.9% cunt and 0 jobs worth unless your a cunt them I'm 100% pain in the ass jobsworth. Hence working nights to not deal with staff

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

That's a surprise I had had expected a not guilty.

Are you suggesting this finely tuned 35 stone individual in peak condition would not have been able to vault a fence and incapacitate Willoughby and her husband with chloroform, and that it was some kind of unrealistic fantasy?

If the speculation is to be believed, that’s a poster from here due some time in the slammer. 

Looking forward to a photo of a prison breakfast in the near future. 

That thread needs freshening up a smidgen and a photo of a Full English, from a phone that had previously been shoved up a fat guys rectum, is just the thing. 

28 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Are you suggesting this finely tuned 35 stone individual in peak condition would not have been able to vault a fence and incapacitate Willoughby and her husband with chloroform, and that it was some kind of unrealistic fantasy?

Oh being serious I don't think he could have done. However i think that's why he was trying get help.

And his previous suggests he's a dangerous man

3 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

If the speculation is to be believed, that’s a poster from here due some time in the slammer. 

Looking forward to a photo of a prison breakfast in the near future. 

That thread needs freshening up a smidgen and a photo of a Full English, from a phone that had previously been shoved up a fat guys rectum, is just the thing. 

Hmm, this checks out...

"Plumb, who admitted he spent “99.9%” of his time on the internet"

• Upvote 1