Quantcast
Holly Willoughby - Page 6 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

I'd quite like to hold her face down in a bowl of Kellogg's Special K whilst shouting obscenities at her bottom.

In German.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Mook said:

I'd quite like to hold her face down in a bowl of Kellogg's Special K whilst shouting obscenities at her bottom.

In German.

They could make a serial out of that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, chris71 said:

My work Wi-Fi has gone into over protective mode. Assuming the picture must be a tasty one from Anubis ? 

It shows that the picture you posted of Holly is a photoshop of another woman. She doesn't have Mr Bean covering her nipples and she looks quite different.

I was so entranced by the pic of her in a leather mini skirt in M&S the other day. My wife almost broke my ribs when she elbowed me asking me what I was looking at "Oh nothing, just zoned out. Sorry"

7 hours ago, Special K said:

I was so entranced by the pic of her in a leather mini skirt in M&S the other day. My wife almost broke my ribs when she elbowed me asking me what I was looking at "Oh nothing, just zoned out. Sorry"

Holly Willoughby was in a leather mini skirt in M&S? She should be in their Christmas advert!

9 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

It shows that the picture you posted of Holly is a photoshop of another woman. She doesn't have Mr Bean covering her nipples and she looks quite different.

Well, a little different tbh.

Most of her looks the same