You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bumfun With Natalie Sawyer or Georgie Thompson?

Section_31

Who would you most like to bum?  

371 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you most like to bum?

That's my point, I don't know where all this 'she's dirt' stuff comes from, I reckon she's a financially demanding lass who only shags and never bums, and even then ONLY when she's been given gifts or cash.

Sawyer has that shy and naive look about her, you could suggest some bumfun and she'd giggle and say 'you're awful' however as soon as you started kissing her neck would give it the heavy breathing, then when you slipped her the finger would go to absolute pieces and give it the goldfish mouth.

Once in that putty-like state she'd then do anything, ANYTHING I TELLS YE!!!!!!!

Correct sir.

Georgie is one of those living in her posh london apartment, making little conversation with the working class and putting effort into looking good despite never actually touching a man, as if just to say 'i know you want it but you can't have it you low-life'.

I've put far too much thought into this.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Despite being only 5 foot Georgie everyday, Vicky Gomersall would be before Natalie Sawyer...

Vicky Gomersall before Natalie Sawyer? or Millie Clode? or Di Stewart?

You've got problems mate.

• 3 months later...
Guest PaddyBerger15

Millie Clode has been looking total sauce recently and I reckon if she played her cards right I'd jizz all over her face the little tart.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Up the shitbox - Thompson

Make sweet, sweet passionate love under the stars on a bed of rose petals - Sawyer

Is the right answer.

Totally.

Sawyer is lovely, the kind of bird you would stay in with, snuggle up to, have a drink with, take to meet your Mum and be happy to be in a 'relationship' with.. TLW equivalent is Cath.

Georgie is the kind of bird who pops round on her way to going out clubbing...straight upstairs, skirt up, knickers down, up the back passage no messing, take it out, spurt all over her gish and she licks it all clean for you....has a beer and a ciggy and then fucks off....TLW equivalent is SKI

Both have their place in the general scheme of things.

Nice.

What a fucking charmer.

I haven't read the thread or voted yet, but when I saw 'Georgie Thompson' my nob just twitched suddenly. She is fucking amazing.

Right I'm gonna read it back now but I already know I'm voting Georgie.

• 3 weeks later...